So I burned my tongue last night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 208013, Feb 25, 2010.

1. #1 Deleted member 208013, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    when I put some hot popcorn kernels covered in scalding oil that were cleverly sealed in a handful of delectable starchy goodness.

And, no I wasn't stoned and munching out, I'm on a t-break :(

Anyways, that's not the half of it. After waking up and experiencing a bunch of painful and unpleasant sensations on my tongue for the first few hours of the day, I began to get over it. Aside from some mild discomfort that I could forget about, I was doing fine.

Until my Anatomy lecture. Guess what magnificent part of the body we were studying today. Yep, you guessed it. Our subject for today (and the body part my teacher found "to be the most amazing") was the tongue.

So I had to sit there in sheer discomfort while she described to me everything that SHOULD have been on the surface of my tongue, all the while leaving me cringing in pain at her every word. It was kind of like a mild torture.

Though it might have sucked, I certainly think that my luck in the whole situation was kind of hilarious. Anyone else have experiences like this?

2. Hahaive had a similar expiriance

One day I went to high school mega stoned, and my first period was goverment, for some reason out of the blue, my teacher started talking bout needles and donating blood, (now I'm all for it but when I'm stoned I get really squumish when it comes to blood and gore) and then he played a video of a woman getting an abortion in the 50's(when it was illigal) and had a buch of bloody nasty scenes, my stoned ass could hardly take it anymore, I thought it was weird that topic came up in goverment class, and ona day I was more stoned than usual

3. That's verbal torture!

One time as I was hitting a blunt that someone had rolled terrible, and the weed that was on fire went down my throat, it only hurt for a day or so though.

I haven't smoked with that person since either.

4. !

How could somebody roll a blunt that bad?

5. fuck, i hate burning my tongue. i always seem to burn it with the first bite of a meal i'm really psyched on, so i can't taste or enjoy the rest of it.. terrible!

6. I don't even know, honestly.

Funny thing is the person that rolled it was talking about how great he could roll the whole time. Too bad his ego didn't compliment his rolling ability.

7. It's totally always "that guy"