So...I broke my elbow.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bubble Kushh, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Im totally out of weed now and all they gave me was some shitty vicodin. Sucks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-PD56mpIi8"]YouTube - Broke my elbow[/ame]

Sorry bout the other post, posted the wrong link.

2. Sorry to hear it man. Time to relax and do some thinking.

3. Better skim the streets for a heroin supplier.

4. I tried heroin not too long ago...puked 3 times. Didnt really like it. But im pickin up a dub in an hour so its all good :D

5. say the vikes are making you sick...they'll switch it up on you and you can still keep what vikes that you do have

6. lol that sucks man....

I was hoping for a nasty wreck.. That slip up as kind of weak man... I don't really see how the hell you broke your elbow, but thats a bummer man....

Don't feel bad though... At least you didn't punch a freezer and break your hand :eek:

7. awwwwwwww damn that musta hurt like a motha fucka

take like 6 vicodin and fly bro

8. Lol yea Id prolly be good with 6. I took 2 and it didnt do shit for me. Yeah it did hurt lol

9. Pics or..oh wait

Falling from just a few feet can kill you, that's messed up :(

10. holy fuckin shit.
    that is horrifying.

dude, find someone to get you some oxy.
    you be happy you broke somethin after that lol

11. Yeah dude I broke my elbow when I was like 10. Sucked ass cus I got a soft cast and I couldn't get it signed like the cool kids. And they have to put pins in and pull them out later without anesthesia..

12. did you not see his arm?!?!

unless i'm seeing things... that just looked so... wrong. :eek:
    must've hurt. hope you feel better soon!

vicodin is shitty? hmm. house seems to like them a whole lot! ;) haha.

13. Lol I guess it takes 3 of them with weed to help. Oh well thanks for the comments guys!

14. newb skater
    but props for posting a vid. lawl.

15. Elbow sucks. Imagine how it felt when I popped my clean out of the socket and it was chillin on my tricep. NOW THAT FUCKIN HURT! but perkies and weed helped me get through it so did morphine =P

16. If you wanna call 5+ years newb...

17. newb! I been skatin since I was in elementary and I'm out of college! :p:p:p

but it's not really a competition right? ahah jk

Good luck with your recovery, always sucks but at least you can still skate ;) just don't bail

18. i didnt board for more than a few months.
    i inlined/fruit booted for 8 years... even got sponsored by a local shop..

but that was a shit oli(sp?) for a 5year vet..

what happened? hit a oil spot?
    give me an excuse

19. dont feel bad man about an olli fuckin u up man i broke my collar bone on a fuckin manual.

i was goin fast as hell tryin to bust out infront of sum chicks and hit a rock haha of all the tricks a manual fucks me up ;]

20. that's some of the beauty of skateboarding, it keeps you humble ;)