Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i broke my bong...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by philabuster420, Dec 10, 2007.

1. unfortunatly i broke my bong. but my buddy said in baltimore(30 minutes away) theres a head shop that fixes broken glass. does anyone know if this can be fixed?

Attached Files:

2. From what i've heard it's cheaper to buy a new piece than have it fixed, unless you have a nice custom or sentimental piece. I couldn't tell you though, I'd call the people up and get an estimate first before driving out there.

3. It's definitely not cheaper to buy a new tube if it's only the joint broken like that.

It's definitely fixable, if your buddy can't help you out shoot me a pm and we can work something out to get that guy chugging again.

4. ooo a broken lux that sucks!! :(

5. im sorry for the loss man. i broke my chong tube a while back i really would like it fixed if it can be done please let me know where fella`s

6. lol if my lux broke id probably cry...if i broke it. if i didnt...id prob go ape shit lol

7. damn thats a bong i would love to purchase one day soon, good luck getting it fixed

8. Where in B-more cause thats where I go for headshopping. I don't think Firefly, foreplay, or docs fixes bongs and those are all the shops I've seen.

9. I've asked, and generally 30-100 bucks to get a new joint put on. But that was just replacing a joint that had fleabites in it. I'm guesing yours is a lot trickier.

10. I'd just go ahead and get another one.

11. That is easily fixable by a custom blower, been done many times before. Get in contact with one and they should fix you up right.

12. Agreed, and if you contact the right one you can have the beefiest joint imaginable put on it to prevent it from happening again.

13. word. well thank you all for replying and giving advice. as for kief, firefly SUCKS, doc's is where i got the lux, and my friend said on the window of Forplay it says, "we fix broken glass". so im gonna have to check it out. again, thanks all.