So I Broke My Ankle...

Discussion in 'General' started by Broosh, Dec 29, 2007.

1. And i was prescribed to Percocet, 325mg tablets.

can anyone give me any info on them?

2. I don't have much info on them but I recently got the same prescription for getting my appendix out

3. anyone else?

4. they say 5/325 on the bottle right? if so take 3, sit back and wait for the wonderful opiate waves to hit you

smoke some weed with them too

5. yeah it says 5/325

it says i should only take 1 every 4 hour, but i was thinkin gabout taking 2 because that is what i actually took in the hospital.

and also, i got a couple friends that said they'd buy them. i never even thought about selling them, but if i do, what do you think i should charge? i'm in immense pain, so i probably will jsut take them all, but humor me. how much are they worth?

6. just trust me dude, take 3, its the perfect dose for a first timer

if you wanna sell them you could get 2-3$ a peice for them

7. alright, thanks. not worth selling em, didn't think they would be :)

+rep for the help, thanks much.

i'll take the three and let you know :)

but it says 356mg, but the pills say 512. is that bc there is like 156mg of tylenol 3?

8. yea dude take 3 and smoke some bud, you'll be feeling hella good

9. yeah its the 5 that matters.

make sure u have some food in you

10. Yeah, it has 5mg of whatever painkiller, and then the 325 is the acephatamine(sp?) which is like a tylenol filter...if I have my info correct.

I'd say take 3, smoke a lot of bud, and enjoy the night!

11. hey if u like the 3, look up cold water extraction its pretty simple.

saves ur insides a bit 2

12. you sir are correct! except tylenol is acetaminophen

13. i would take 4.:D

14. if you were given them often, do 4-6 for a good time, if u didnt get them often or barely ever do 3 id say.

Smoke a bowl, w/e

Also, i have been prescribed lots of PK,s and i was trying to save most of them, but i was kinda being stupid, and as i didnt have shit to do, (couldnt walk, terrible pain etc) i would do them often (like 8-10 every 12 hours) so i ran through some of my supplies real fast.

So advice: if you have lots, SAVE THEM, take em once every 3 days at most, id be even better to take em every 5 days, that way you can take 6 every 5 days rather than u know 2 every day and have more .

peace