Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I bought weed off craigslist...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laughing Grass, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Isn't it the same for buying drugs from drug dealers? lmao!

2. I don't think it's that bad of a deal. Sure I can get an oz of decent mids for $100 but it all depends on your area and who you know. Meeting some random dude for the first time and paying about 5-6 bucks a gram for some nice mids doesn't seem like a bad deal, especially since it could have been a lot worse. Toke up man :smoke:

3. Lol your lucky you didn't get shanked and robbed

4. I made a deal off Craigslist once... New to the area and hit a guy up... Scored some pretty bomb Afgooey... ($60 an eighth, I was desperate). All went well, he was a chill guy and all... But two weeks later, the local Maricopa County Drug Administration came knockin at the door because they tracked it back to my IP Address... Fuck yeah.

5. It's entirely different, but I'm glad you got lulz out of it :rolleyes:

6. Does noone realize this is a 2 year old story? I'm so confused.

7. i just got bud off craigslist.

i paid 40 + 5 dollar delivery fee for 1/8. It turned out to be oregano and i wasted my money.

8. That's not a total loss. Now you can make some mean spaghetti!

9. I was thinkin about doing this but I'm scared of getting caught

10. ok I tried finding someone who selling pine on cragslist but it isn't working... how should I do it??

11. You guys... seriously... craig's list? come on!

12. YOU!
    I just checked on my local craigslist for the fuck of it and searched "bud" and look what I found :eek:
    Looking for bud bowl tickets
    Is this your ad :confused:

13. Don't buy drugs of craigslist. Use the Silk Road Annonymous Marketplace. Its alot better.

14. I wanna know what happened....

15. You can buy some serious dank off CL if you're careful.

I've done it... had that hookup for a half a year too.

16. Ye.you can find dank on cl sometimes

17. you mean not lucky?

18. i pay 100 for a qtr