so i bought something from abercrombie yesterday..

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jun 8, 2006.

1. i buy whatever the hell i want...i dont care much about what brand it is just that i look good in it i have bought several items from hollister ae af i shop at macys though usually now it's more low key not fucking an assload of that abercrombie cologne floating around giving me a headache or horrible music playing or the horrible people that work at those stores...sales can be your friend however or factory outlet stores...but mostly i agree with you guys

2. i shop at nordstrom hella nice clothes there mayne

3. You run into the most metro guys ever at those places. They walk around and think they're such hot shit, but they're really like girls.

4. Second hand clothes are just as clean as the clothes you find in retail.

5. I dont like A&F too much but I buy a lot of my stuff from AE.

6. I agree with that whole statement.

7. Yeah man.

I've been buying second-hand clothes since i was a teenager. People always compliment me on the stuff i wear, so i'm doing something right.

I'm not really into this trendy fashion stuff. I buy stuff i like, stuff that fits and that's cheap. I got better stuff to spend my money on, I'm not vain.

8. I could never do it, it gross's me out plus I could never ever ever buy clothes second hand even if I knew they wree clean. Its just umm, very gay.

9. I also really wouldnt want to wear second hand clothes. I usually just wear whatever the hell I like be it baggy jeans and a chicken helmet!

10. I can't buy second hand clothes. It's weird to me as well...

But I hardly go cltohes shopping. I still wear shit from 4 years ago. Mainly I pick up my clothes from Christmas and Birthday's... but if i ever need anything else i just go to Kohl's.

11. Do you know the meaning of the word 'gay'?

And how? they're not unclean. There is far more bacteria on a doorknob or shaking somebodies hands or sharing earbuds.

Second-hand stores like Value Village, Black Market, etc. all use industrial washers to clean all the clothes before selling them anyways.

12. I usually just buy something if i like it. I have had T shirts for like 5 years that I still wear.

The exception to that is jeans, exspensive jeans are just nicer. They are more comfertable, fit better, etc..... I will never buy a shitty pair of jeans again.

13. Sweat pants puffy coats silk boxers camo socks blue suede shoes

14. I don't know about second clothes.I had to work at a donantion center for court and some the clothes they were selling weren't even washed and shit stains and all kinds of nasty shit. I get my clothes half off at zumiez since my girl's sister works there.

15. Second hand stores are not donation centers. Second hand stores buy/sell clothes and won't accept them if they aren't in good condition(well, the ones I go to don't). The ones I go to resell top dollar brands.

The Marijuana you buy is second hand, or even fourth hand, and there's no telling whose belly that's been in.

16. I wear Abercrombie because they make a superior product. I know its made in sweatshops, but so is everything else. Shit Hanes underwear is made in India and Sri Lanka. No way around it. The button-down shirts they offer are of amazing quality. Not to mention their design and fit is awesome. The shirts aren't gaudy nor will they ever be out of style. They're simply a classy set of shirts. I don't buy their T-shirts that say shit like "I'll call back" but I do buy shorts, boxers, button-downs, polos, and knits there. Everything I own I've bought on clearance or through e-bay. On e-bay you can get all that Abercrombie stuff usually half-off but you have to watch for knockoffs.

17. I bought fierce, and used it all, then i was like. fuck abercrombie.

I went to Armani, and bought mania. Apparently, chicks love the smell of it, and they can smell it from so far away. It is quite amazing. I suggest you drop the money and get a bottle.

Armani Cologne > * Cologne

18. these corperations you buy this crap from are the same evil fucks keeping marijuana illeagal.ya dont see em makin any hemp clothing. fuck em ....fuck em all

19. I choose not to spend an adundance of money on clothes I do not need. I wear Salvation Army clothes, I wear t-shirts I got 10 years ago. While I do my best to dress well, I do not heed to the fashionistas and buy shit that will go out of style in a month. I would rather buy an eighth (possibly even a quarter) instead of some fancy jeans. The weed lasts longer anyway :p .

All I need is cargo pants and a t-shirt and I am a happy, and a very comfortable man. :hello:

20. Well said.

I bought a versachi suit-jacket for $8.00

Do you know much that would be retail?