Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i bought a solopipe today...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the hellion, Aug 23, 2008.

1. and its fucking badass...i went to a headshop today and i saw it for 60 bucks...i kept seeing it on the city shop page and i was hesitant in the store for a good 20 minutes i was just pacing back and forth trying to decide if it was worth it...i took it to a party...fucking life of the party instantly...if youre thinking about getting it...fucking get it, dont hold back its SO worth it, and SO much easier than looking for a lighter for a bowl every single time, if you know where one is, the other isnt far away ;)

:smoking:

2. i been waitin for somebody to respond bout solopipe, i really want to buy one but...idk lol

thanks man, i'll probley buy one sometime

3. How do you go about cleaning it?

4. I bought one off the internet like a year ago and i still love it. It comes with a lil cleaning rod/baggie/screens and even a box to keep it in. It hits kind of harsh since it is metal for you glass fanatics. I use it mainly while driving since you can do like a million things at once lol.:smoking:

5. definatly what i was going to use it for, driving and baking outside of class and shit....but yeah it comes with screens to keep it clean