Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I bought a MFLB...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kj757, Nov 20, 2011.

1. The mflb+ pa costs way more than the da buddha and the da buddha is easily
    many times better.

2. I have one and would much rather have a quarter o than that thing. I kinda like the high but it's not worth $100 lol

3. Honestly just save your money and get a tabletop vape like a Volcano or Da Buddha or something.

If you're looking for portability and stealth just buy an electric cigarette and make a tincture to use in it.

4. I really like hooking up my bong to my mflb. You can get huge hits that will fuck you up. It's definitely a different high, much cleaner I like it.

5. [quote name='"jewsmoke"']I really like hooking up my bong to my mflb. You can get huge hits that will fuck you up. It's definitely a different high, much cleaner I like it.[/quote]

How in the world do you do that?

6. They sell an adapter, and I think I've seen some home made ones.

7. [quote name='"otatop"']
    They sell an adapter, and I think I've seen some home made ones.[/quote]

Sounds like I need to make a trip to YouTube :)

8. It's a chill mellow high and it keeps me from getting fucked up which is perfect odor free too I vape with a pinch if weed hole day while working it's chill I got two

9. [quote name='"JBright"']It's a chill mellow high and it keeps me from getting fucked up which is perfect odor free too I vape with a pinch if weed hole day while working it's chill I got two[/quote]

Sounds like May not have quite as much buyers remorse as I initially feared. Thanks.

10. If you can use a vape in your home, save up for a bigger home-unit vape. The MFLB is great for the portable vape, but it will not hit like the larger desktop vaporizers.

11. I like the mflb. I'm not going to say its the best but for me it is. I don't consume a lot and with this vape I don't have to. The biggest thing is don't over fill the tray. Better vapor with the proper amount. The power adapter in my opinion is over priced. Yeah you can control the power output that increases/decreases temp, but still its a lot of money for what it is.

I like to puff the mflb like a pipe and then in hale. Its become a habit. If you consume a lot of cannabis in one setting then I'd recommend the extreme-q tower but if you are like me and don't need consume alot then the mflb works great. I also like that its made in the usa.

12. I made a homemade attachment using a tube that is intended for hooking up to a nebulizer. It works great :smoke:

13. LISTEN HERE GUYS: Vape your shit. THEN roll the already been vaped shit into a j and smoke it.

14. [quote name='"Blacklisted"']LISTEN HERE GUYS: Vape your shit. THEN roll the already been vaped shit into a j and smoke it.[/quote]

What, does that actually work??

15. I've smoked ABV weed and it still has an effect, it won't be as strong though

16. [quote name='"Blacklisted"']I've smoked ABV weed and it still has an effect, it won't be as strong though[/quote]
    Obviously. But thanks. That will help with my conservation issues haha

17. The only advice i think is worth giving... is don't take a couple hits and expect to get blasted... just keep hitting it and do'nt worry about how many times you do... just keep hitting it... you'll love it. Just keep hitting it...

Hit it one more time.

18. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']
    Hit it one more time.[/quote]

Looks like I'll be trying this out tomorrow. Thanks.

19. Try to take slower, longer drags on it. (Take in slower breaths)

Because the box isn't very small, it can't contain alot of vapor. Taking slower drags makes you get more vapor in your longs.

I don't have one, but it seems like common sense. I may just be getting one soon, though.

20. Makes sense bro haha