So I bought a MFLB rip off and I have concerns

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Grayconnor, May 2, 2015.

1. I bought a counterfeit launch box today at a smoke shop down the street and now i am worried because i do not know exactly how safe it is to use. People were there and they said the enjoyed it but i was just curious if anyone had some info?
    [​IMG]

2. it's probably safe for the most part but if anything is out of the ordinary don't use it

3. No info for you here, but out of curiosity how much did that run you? Did you know it was a ripoff before you bought it?

4. I also got ripped off lol. I did my research after the fact which was a very poor choice. It sells for like 30-40 online and i paid 70. I did not know it was a rip off before I bought it sadly.

5. I am probably gonna try it in the next 20 minutes so I will let you know how it is.

Also the charger may be the single worst battery charger ever.

Why not just return it before you try it.

7. I have never seen a smoke/vape shop that lets you return stuff.

If it's still brand new and never used, why wouldn't they, unless of course, they are totally fucked up, which in that case, I would NEVER do business with them again.

Sometimes it's your only option. All the LHS around me don't let you return anything. If it's paid for it's yours, and if it breaks before you even leave then sucks for you.

I try not to go to my LHS anymore after giving them too many benefits of the doubt.

Just another reason to buy on-line from an authorized dealer.

11. Live and learn I guess.

12. I got my legit MFLB for $70-$80 online

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I'm surprised that MF don't have it on their counterfeits page[​IMG]