Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i bought a GAME blunt...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tobymac420, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I bought a 5 pack of sweet and i was wondering i was gonana roll with the first one but i cut it and it pretty much crumbled. Are they always this dry this is also my first time ever trying to roll a blunt that wasnt a cyclone pre-rolled. Thanks for any help.

Toby Mac :wave::wave::wave::hello::hello::hello:

2. they shouldn;t be stiff but not to soft, you should be able to press it together with little pressure...but before you cut ir or anything i lick the whole blunt and ge tit moist, then bight off the mouthpiece of it unwrap the outer leaf like a spiral then gut the actual blunt it self, and then re-roll it with weed loosely then use the extra leaf to tighten it up...all fall semester we would go through 2-3 blunts a day...always using games i like the wines

3. #3 Skeletor, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    i get the foil fresh games. they are always perfect

[​IMG]

choice blunt

4. These are all i could find in my intese search :(

5. I've never had a problem with Game, but I'm not the most experienced roller, either. Every Game I've laid eyes on has been pretty much perfect, but I've only seen the foil ones... speaking of the foil though, they seem to use a couple different types of wrapping styles... there's one like Skeletor posted and I've seen one that's wrapped tightly around the blunt, but still foil.

I can't imagine the pack ones are much worse, unless maybe they don't sell as many so they sit on the shelf longer? Just make sure it's real moist I guess. Also after you get the outter leaf off and shit if you wait too long, the inner leaf will dry out and just fall apart almost instantly. I had that bullshit happen to me once.