Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I Bought 2 Grams Of Reggie ..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cashtana01, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I bought 2 grams of reggie today .. I've smoked bud from this dealer before and i must say that his reggie is really fire .. I cant explain it but maybe it isn't reggie ? It looks plain green with orange hairs and some seeds .. the problem is that the smell . It smells like weed but then it also smells like food seasoning .. could this be possibly laced ? I never felt paranoid or anything while smoking it but it gets me high af . 

Btw this is my first post :smoking:

2. #2 Bill Dauterive, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Well unless you paid a large amount for those two grams then its not laced. Its definitely mids if it has seeds though.

Edit: welcome to grasscity man!

3. If it has enough seeds that you can see without breaking it up its definitely reggie. Color and amount of hairs mean nothing on potentcy. And no its not laced that's a stupid dealer move. Enjoy the mids while they still get you baked and start looking for that dank connect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah it was laced with paprika you better start flushing your system now.

5. I have a dank connect but this guy is the only dealer in my neighborhood .. I have multiple connects near my school that sells loud sh*t but this reggie is slightly better .. its crazy lol

6. #6 Sammyy, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    If it has seeds it's not better it just doesn't make sense scientifically. Thc production is highly slowed down if not stopped when the plant begins to focus on seed production

If you still think weed gets laced you're a noob which means low tolerance which means those mids feel like dank. Trust me it's not better..Enjoy it like I said but you'll realize one day that the last sentence you typed makes no sense lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Hmm alright I am a new toker so I guess you're right .. and maybe i get higher because i faced all the bud myself where as near my school I'd smoke w some friends

8. I like intelligent blades :)

9. Well if by better you mean bud thats seed ridden, bland smoke and taste, with the ability to leave you with a headache and drained then yes man it is definitely slightly better.