Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I blazed before work the other day and...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crazycraka, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Well I've been smoking before work for the past like 2 months and I usually can do this and function fine though, I am sometimes a bit slow and bump into shit more than usual. So yeah, a few days ago, I ran out of weed. And before I was smoking mids nothing special. I would also usually smoke just a bowl before work make 2-3 hits.

So I was dry for about a week and a half and as I was working I was realizing that I was actually getting shit done, alot quicker then normal. And I realized that weed actually made me alot slower then I thought it would. So the other day I went to my dealers crib and had some dinner and smoked a couple blunts of some good shit and a couple beers too, I played the Wii for the first time and it was tight. Newayz, I was really fucked up like more than normal probably because I never smoke that much weed all the time because I usually just stop when I feel Im nice and high. So I picked up my 1/4 and got home safely. I woke up the next day and had a really bad weed hangover. I was still fucking high, I haven't woken up high in a long time. So anyways, before work I was like fuck it. And smoked 2 bowls of some high mids because I didn't think it would be busy at work.

Well sure enough it was busy, and I was so fucked up and paranoid. I was never so paranoid, it was weird. For the first time In my life I just wanted my high to go away but it wouldn't. No matter what I did I was just in slow motion for the whole day. And even when I tried to pick up speed, that speed only lasted for a short while. I didn't know what the fuck was going on the whole day. But I somehow walked away with a good amount of money at the end of the day.

It was weird though because when I was talking to people I functioned really really well. Like my socialness actually went up alot. But my productivity went down. I don't know how to explain it.

Anyone else ever have this kind of thing happen to you? Like where your so fucked up that you just want to be sober again?

2. One time when I had my summer job at an animal clinic, I normally checked people into rooms.

Easy job, so I come to work pretty blazed, and they put me on the phones, man that sucked so much. I got all the bad kinds of phone people, the loud ones, quiet ones, retarded ones, etc.

I don't really like going to work high.

3. i love going to work/school high because i find normal situations funny as shit. i do it less often than i dont. definitely not a thing to make a habit of. try and go to work sober for a few days and smoke b4 every once in a while. reward yourself.

i usually try to make sure im not going to be busy if i smoke b4 work/school.

change is a big thing for me. if i smoke a lot b4 work then go sober one day i do things better. if i go sober for a while then smoke i do things better. makes it more exciting.

ive never been so high that i wanted to be sober. if i can trick myslef into acting sober its easy for me.(as long as i have eyedrops lol) knowing that you look straight makes you feel so much better.

i have wished i wasnt so trippin so bad on acid when i came home to my parents but thats it.

good luck bro

4. This is the truth. I blaze before/during work a lot. I'm a server in a restaurant so I write everything down anyway.

Dealing with people for many hours and trying to keep them happy and be all peppy and shit can be really stressful. We close really late (kitchen is open until 1 AM) so if I'm stuck there till close, I usually show up high. Then I usually go out to hit the one hitter or a pipe anytime from 9-11 PM just to get me through the rest of the night.

If I'm having a real stressed out night, go outside and puff and come back, it usually makes it easier to deal with those last few tables and makes the last few hours FLY by.

Sometimes I do get my ass kicked and kind of wish I wasn't as blazed but I'm so used to it, getting high and working is a funner challenge than doing it sober, for me anyway.

5. this amused me for some reason :smoke:

But anyways, yup its happened to me. that feeling usually occurs right before I need to drive for a long distance and need to be more alert.

6. If I went to work high, I would worry about getting caught and fired. I like just sitting back, and enjoying my high, chatting with friends. When Im high I like having it all out, and not having to worry about holding back how high I seem.

7. I Hvw nwvw eqiahed I was les shigh form weed but I have from shrooms. After I went home during m yclimax and was tripping balls by mysel for about 2 minute sI wishedit wwas over but then I calmed down and became really happy...

8. [quote name='supernothing351'](as long as i have eyedrops lol) knowing that you look straight makes you feel so much better.
    /quote]
    this is very true..one time i was going to thie tour thing...inside a police station (was required to go) so before i went i took some fat hits and was really high...then i went for my eye drops :eek: i just thoguht *o....SHIT!* i didnt have them! omg i got to the po po station and went to the "bathroom" my eyes were so bad. i was so fucking freaked b/c i looked at this chick right in the eyes and she looked all weird...and then the whole tour i was freaked that they would ask y i was looking at the ground the whole time or something. and my friend who doesnt even smoke was there and could tell i was stoned haha. luckly everything was ok :smoke:

9. I think going to work high is stupid.

First of all it ruins it because you have to "work" and I have to deal with so many customers and my boss. I rather not risk getting fired since my boss also smokes weed too (not at work though) so he might have an idea if I'm high.

I rather just kick it and not worry alot.

10. I smoke before everything i do/during...makes things go by quicker sometimes

11. I used to work at a Dairy Queen :D Needless to say every shift I worked I was blitzed. :p

One day I remember tho my buddies went and bought a new bong while I was workin and they brought it in to show me, worked out pretty perfect cause I was just about to take my break! We parked in the back of the parking lot hootin' this bong for a solid 20 min before I went back to work and maaaan oohh mann was I fucked. Everyone I was workin with knew in a split second what was up, good thing DQ is a stoner's paradise and everyone else there smokes weed so no one really cared. :p

That was the first time I ever felt really nonfunctional while stoned, I remember I spilled a whole bag of garbage on the floor and made a new kid clean it :hello:

12. I just wish i was high all the time. But i can imagine how paranoid you would have felt, like everybody was looking at you and knew you were high, so you try to hide your face and shit, and then you realize you hiding in the corner with a blanket over your head and 2 customers asking why they haven't been served........good times

13. Why? What's the crime in showing up high? Show up with some eye drops and you're good!

I mean I'm scared sometimes when i'm blazing on the clock and someone comes outside, or I go back in high and my manager was looking for me. But showing up high can't get you fired unless "having it all out" means you would cuss your boss out lol.

14. I use to manage a college bookstore and me and my employees would always smoke at work. Usually we just sat around and watched The Price is Right and relaxed.

A few times I would get real anxious but it was usually when something went wrong during inventory or I had to do something that involved the safe and money.

15. I can't go to work full-out blown, but a nice buzz really helps me out.

16. Work sucks if your really fucked up but it's alot funner if you've got a nice buzz going. :bongin:

17. just go to work sober, it helps, trust me but yeah i've noticed that. depends on my mindset at the time; sometimes i can get crazily talkative and sometimes i can't say a word. maybe the herb makes your mind more abstract to changes, idk.

18. i used to go to work at Subway high all the time. my girl and i would smoke in the back when there were no customers. it was awesome. makes the mundane shit more tolerable. and i always go to every interview baked as fuck and still get the job.

19. There's your problem right there. Find some dank with a clean high

20. This is fucking crazy lol :smoking: