so i ate shit yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brymatjen420, Mar 21, 2009.

1. was longboarding at the college and my buddy eats shit, so i bomb this hill to get to him and i eat shit too. long story short my arm is broken...:eek:

2. Damn how steep was the hill?
    And a broken arm must have hurt, get any road rash?

3. Shitty man, might I suggest percocet?

4. Where did all the shit come from?

5. Careful man Natasha Richardson just died from that shit.

6. By 'eating shit' i take it you mean falling over

7. yeah man long boarding is gnarly for sure but you get going quick, Ill smoke a bowl for you tonight for that arm lol.

8. So your friend had poop dick and you generously sucked it off for him?

Nice man.

9. sucks to hear it man, i longboard as well (behind my german shepherd) and ive eaten it pretty bad in the past so i can def. feel your pain right now. Skin is something you dont miss until you loose it.

10. at least you didn't die

most people eat shit and die

11. that blows, ive never falled off mine, ive jumped off but never gotten more hurt than a pulled quad. maybe its my sweet board

[​IMG]

12. sick board for sure - i doubt yours looks that mint though ; )

13. ha ha nope, the white wheels look sick but the turn color pretty fast

yea its a brand called bustin boards, you get to pretty much customize the whole board we you get one, down to the color of the graphics, kinda pricey though mine was around $220

14. Lol. I wonder how many people came to this thread and were dissappointed by the fact that you did not actually ingest feces.

15. I would have went with a different thread title :D

16. i thought this was the thread for the dude who put a piece of a little squrrels shit instead of a resin ball.

17. I did, I was hoping there would be pictures of this epic point in the OP's history!

18. LOL at the poop dick joke! :hello::hello:

Anyways I am an avid skater and took a little buddy of mine to do some DH the other day. Started off with some simple coleman slides on a steep hill, then took him to a semi steep hill for him to bomb. I parked about half way down to watch him go, he got a little wobbly, and well heres the video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHcaEQewD6o]YouTube - San Antonio longboarding w/ Reagan[/ame]

Watch the whole thing to see the crash!

19. I was

20. wow.. is he a shit eater too?