So, I almost shot someone last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Haha, Whose this imopster Spaz?

Some cool news, I'm going to be driving Ferari's on Tuesday with my dad. He works with GM, and they said he got picked to cover the ferari's. He's allowed one guest. I have to pay $200, but I spend the WHOLE day driving Ferari's Lambo's, basically anything.

2. nutso story dog. glad to hear u didnt pull the trigger, it causes more drama than not. dealing infront of ur crib aint coo w/ me either. ive seen it down here w/ neighbors and it brings unwanted attention. stay up spaz and have fun driving them whips,dont pull a eddie griffin doggy

3. LMAO, I hope I don't. I learned how to drive a stick when I was 11. MY neighbors that are outside chillin, The fucking DEALER is over there. Whatever, as long as he stays over there, I ain't care. They're all scumbags anyway.

4. Yeah, man. They just changed it in Indiana....you can shoot them anywhere on your property now. My dad says " If any mother fucker comes into the house and you don't know them, take my shotgun and blow their brains out, i'll ask questions and clean up later " Is it weird that I kind of want to?

5. Man, fuck you. -rep. I know what's happened to you SS, and I respect you, you're a good person. Bud head, you have no right to come in here and say that. What if you posted a thread titled " My mom got shot and died tonight.. " And someone said it was total fucking bullshit and you should just stop? Yeah, fuck you. People like you irritate me, if I wouldn't get in trouble I would -rep you every day of my life until you died from a tumor on your lungs from shitty brick weed.

Wow, I have pent up anger.

Chill dude, NO more out lashes like this. Please report posts, its more constructive. -Bliz

6. you should have done every one a favor and shot that fool...self defense.

7. HAha damn, chilll bro. +rep for you though.

It's fun.

Sept 11th: Go race ferari's.

Sept. 12th: Possible 6 month jail sentence.

8. holy christ, props for a deserved pistol whip!:hello:

9. looks like you met someone who wasnt afraid of a gun and you werent ready to let it holla.
    and what happens if you did pop off? then you got a hit on you. pff what offbrand suburb are you from