So...Humans won't make it out of this century.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 9, 2011.

1. we are dehumanizing and evolving as we speak man. Why do you think we have/grow less hair than our ancestors? were evolving into a fish like state almost because over the course of several generations, taking a shower every single day was a necessity. so we lose the growth of our hair and our skin lightly changes over the years, but it happens generation by generation.

2. #42 The Botanist, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    I ain't becoming no fish, man.

Edit

Now that i think about it, that's ridiculous. How did you come to that conclusion?

3. I agree, like what the fuck... I thought I was stoned...

4. Do you believe every youtube video you watch man?

inb4 "you'll be the first slave...." :laughing:

5. #46 BA, Aug 9, 2011
    Yes, the climate changes every so often on this planet and has so for billions of years. Did you know that? It's called, "Climate Change"

Cornwall, VT
    [​IMG]

Steamboat Springs, CO
    [​IMG]

Berkley, CA
    [​IMG]

Bucyrus, OH
    [​IMG]

Did you know that climate changes over time due to tons of natural factors???

6. Did you know that climate changes over time due to tons of unnatural factors???

7. ....good.

8. agreed

"one day the bottom will drop out.":hello:

It's too bad the seed wasn't killed before it grew.

9. Yea I think we will kill ourselves before other life is destroyed. But we are killing our planet in the process of killing ourselves. But our planet will beat us and we will cease to exist.

10. i didnt knew that. i thought everything on this planet was from nature. damn... me and my stupid logic :(

11. #52 BA, Aug 9, 2011
    Yes, so we should automatically blame those for everything happening with the climate. Man made carbon dioxide emissions must be the cause like good ol' Al told us? Oh wait........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So much for the whole "unnatural" thing

BUT THE GUY ON YOUTUBE SAID......

12. Lol owned. ^

13. #54 Solar Being, Aug 9, 2011
    I see no fear mongering Youtube videos. You're also making a case for an argument that isn't there, perhaps you should take some time to browse the data before you post.

We aren't even talking about CO2 here the real problem causer in the atmosphere is Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). CFCs react with the ozone in such a way that when the chlorine connects with the ozone, the ozone molecule breaks apart, thus forming oxygen and chlorine monoxide.

Like come on now, all you did was make yourself look like a jackass.

14. Posting scientific facts makes me a jackass?

You're the one who made an entire thread about the world ending

15. True, but as far as opposable thumbs are concerned, many other primates have.

I've just always been "suspicious" (for lack of a better word) about the Homo Sapien. It just seems like we shouldn't have made it. Not this far, at least.

Very interesting... But still - how are we THAT MUCH SMARTER than even the smartest (non-human) animal on the planet?

16. Posting facts about something nobody was even talking about does indeed make you a jackass.

Find the post where I said anything about CO2

17. Quote from page 68:

"However, the most conservative scientists in the world that I can find don't
    give our planet more than 50 years-50! The most conservative scientists on
    the planet say there will be no life or almost none on this planet within 50 years
    if we continue the way we're going. Many scientists give us only three or more
    years; some of them give us ten. Most don't give us more than fifteen years."

Not true at all dude

18. Because you said so? or do you actually have some facts to back you up?

19. I'm sick of seeing people whine about the human race like we aren't literally the most stunning thing to ever grace this planet.

Think about how fucking complex the eye or abstract thought is and then come back to me and whine about "destroying Mother Earth" like a fucking rock with a bunch of crap on it in the middle of space has feelings anyways.