So hows the expanding conciousness going?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by untamedlion33, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I'm sitting here waiting for the big "Change" and i gotta say i dont see it. I was hopeing for an inter dimensional shift from aliens, but alas no. And consciousness jump seems to be another thing im thus far not experiencing. I've meditated on the subject and my spirit guides tell me it's a bunch of hoopla. hmmm. what about you guys?

2. #3 YEM, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Yeah, I definitely do not feel it going that way at all intuitively. Seems like a bunch of nonsense imo.

Having a keen sense for mathematics and a natural fascination with patterns, studying the patterns and habits that mankind has been dwelling in of recent and projecting them forward does not seem to suggest anything of such nature. Instead, if anything, it does seem to suggest, imo, a 'darker' hole of happenings than we are used to.

I've definitely heard a lot of speculation on people resonating with this idea that something big WILL happen soon. The reasoning tends to be along the lines that there is too much tension and stress in our current society's system for there not to and this is something that I altogether for the most part believe. We cannot continue living in the same patterns we are, at least in westernized parts of the world, and therefore change is immanent. How it comes about depends solely on political leaders' intellect of guiding our nation and the worlds nation out of much heedless trouble. However, seeing how ineffective the worlds political system seems to be, it just seems like we are going to go crashing into the ground soon. In the next 5 years, 36 states are expected to have water shortages, the most important ingredient to life. Think about it.

Only one way to find out is to live through it I guess, we do in fact live in probably the most exciting times of our species, imo. :smoke:

3. Has been and always will be...

4. what do you mean by consciousness jump? i too am awaiting a change...
    but it is coming and there is nothing i can do to stop it...the guy just reminded me a few years ago of that..he said they'd always be close...
    when i was a preteen, around 11 or 12, sometime in the very early 80's my real dad whom i did not know and had not seen in a looong time came to pick me up for two weeks one summer...he was under investigation for murder pretty hot several years before so he could not settle down too much till around then.
    he said some friends of his had this program, like a process and were looking for young men in good shape to go through it...he said it wouild not help me then but it would when i got older, and it would help him then because he would get paid...5,000.00. he liked to hunt often and travelled alot to do so...so he wanted the cash. in all fairness to him he did tell me i did not have to do it, but if i said i would and met the people, it owuld be too late to back out then.
    i guess i just wanted to please him, i never saw him and was excited to spend some time...
    so anyway, he took us to the mountians, to an old hunting trail...and there were other men there, a couple i had seen before and one or two i knew by name...
    one of the guys started telling my dad about what i would be going through and it sounded kind of scarey to me i guess...they told me it would not hurt me, that thye had it worked out and that when i got older it would only help me...i tried to resist and get away anyway, but they held me down and gave me a shoot...i woke up in a building with other boys around my age, some older some younger..all white.
    i sat with two of them, and they said their daddy's put them in it too...so we waited and the men came and told us som thing and then took us off to start the process...
    we got millions of shoots for everything,...was straped down and stuff, had to watch things on a screen that flashed fast and this is no shit, before they gave us a shoot of this one stuff that made our minds speed up or something, that let us hear how the sound was and it was soooo fast you could not understand it, like chimpmonks, but faster, bordering a continuous squek...but after the shoott he same thing sounded normal...and the flashes were slower....to me the sound went from a squeek to lliikkee tthhisss.
    people would eventually sort of pass out, eyes rolling back in their heads but not closed and go into like a coma state...they said they were ok, just 'filled up'...that was all they could take and had no room for more programming, so they were carried to a room to sleep until they woke up to do the next step in the process. i did not pass out...they said i was the only person ever to finish the whole process without passing out...
    i will skip the rest of it, but i remembered the guys doing talking about us boys who went through it together...they said i would open up in my forties and one in his fifties and one who was kind of slow in his sixties...
    so at the end of it he told me how it would happen...in steps with memories of the event first, and then six months later some repressed memories from my home life that i would have to deal with...they found them during the process...and within a year or so, i should open up...more and more then completely...accessing all inplanted knowledge..
    he was right on the first two counts...they happened last year....

5. Stop waiting for it to happen, or trying to make it happen. Doing so will always put yourself in the way.

6. [quote name='"fieryflora"']

what do you mean by consciousness jump? i too am awaiting a change...
    but it is coming and there is nothing i can do to stop it...the guy just reminded me a few years ago of that..he said they'd always be close...
    when i was a preteen, around 11 or 12, sometime in the very early 80's my real dad whom i did not know and had not seen in a looong time came to pick me up for two weeks one summer...he was under investigation for murder pretty hot several years before so he could not settle down too much till around then.
    he said some friends of his had this program, like a process and were looking for young men in good shape to go through it...he said it wouild not help me then but it would when i got older, and it would help him then because he would get paid...5,000.00. he liked to hunt often and travelled alot to do so...so he wanted the cash. in all fairness to him he did tell me i did not have to do it, but if i said i would and met the people, it owuld be too late to back out then.
    i guess i just wanted to please him, i never saw him and was excited to spend some time...
    so anyway, he took us to the mountians, to an old hunting trail...and there were other men there, a couple i had seen before and one or two i knew by name...
    one of the guys started telling my dad about what i would be going through and it sounded kind of scarey to me i guess...they told me it would not hurt me, that thye had it worked out and that when i got older it would only help me...i tried to resist and get away anyway, but they held me down and gave me a shoot...i woke up in a building with other boys around my age, some older some younger..all white.
    i sat with two of them, and they said their daddy's put them in it too...so we waited and the men came and told us som thing and then took us off to start the process... ...[/quote]

Yeah I stopped reading about there. Dud stay away from the paycho drugs psychiatrist perscribe... They mess with your head and stuff like this pops up on gc

7. Still selfish and closed-minded as ever. :(

8. Does life seem to be getting increasingly more challenging? Have your emotions been more intense lately? Does it seem like there are more thoughts racing through your mind? Have you noticed your body tensing up for no apparent reason? Have you been feeling a vague - or not so vague - sense of anxiety? Are you finding it difficult to get a good night's sleep? Do you seem to be compelled to keep busy? Are you feeling a mysterious sense of urgency? Do you have less patience? Do you find yourself obsessing more over things? Have your moods been shifting quickly from optimistic to discouraged - from delighted to downhearted? Does it seem harder than it use to be to enjoy life?

If you are experiencing some - or all - of these things, take heart. Believe it or not, it is a sign that something very positive is happening to you, and to the planet. These symptoms are (in most cases) a “by-product” of an extraordinary spiritual awakening - or “consciousness shift” - that Planet Earth and humanity are currently undergoing. This awakening has been prophesied for ages, and has been called “The Great Shift” - “The Planetary Ascension” - “The Quickening” - “An Evolutionary Leap” - and more recently, “Awakening to the New Consciousness.”

9. There is no more expanding needed. We have all that which is already!

There is no less no more, just this... perfection.. :hello:

10. We're far from perfection,
    Its more like
    This is as good as we'll ever see it.

11. When has it ever been better or worse?

There is no distinction between each moment, you yourself are making this seem "bad"

Or however it is youre interpreting your own situation.

in the end that situation is just a situation an experience.

Not good, not bad.

12. I'm not saying its great,
    I'm not saying its terrible either.
    But I'll tell you its not perfect.

13. The Great Perfection seems imperfect
    yet this world it creates is never impaired
    The Great fullness seems empty
    yet this world it creates is never lacking

Great truth seems false
    Great skill seems clumsy
    Great eloquence seems like babble

Keep moving and you'll miss the cold
    Keep silent and you'll beat the heat

Be tranquil like the rain of spring
    Be pure like the sheen of silk
    The the great perfection will be perfect
    and the Great Fullness will be full

:)

14. *applauds*
    Wise words my friend :smoke:

15. You're doing it wrong.

16. I think I'm doing it wrong too. :(

17. there is no wrong way, no right way.

Every way is the eternal way. :wave:

18. [quote name='"The Raven"']

there is no wrong way, no right way.

Every way is the eternal way. :wave:[/quote]

Keep smoking buddy..... Your concousness will expand its way into the psych ward.

19. [quote name='"untamedlion33"']I'm sitting here waiting for the big "Change" and i gotta say i dont see it. I was hopeing for an inter dimensional shift from aliens, but alas no. And consciousness jump seems to be another thing im thus far not experiencing. I've meditated on the subject and my spirit guides tell me it's a bunch of hoopla. hmmm. what about you guys?[/quote]

You have to be your own agent of change. A consciousness "jump" will have to be something you work towards yourself. Look inward for this change, not outward