so how many push up can you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Most I've done is 150. That was a few years ago. I could probably do a good 80 now. Gonna try it out

2. when you did that 150th rep did you scream "ahh" in a warrior fashion? lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Probably 50 max right now, though im taking muay thai classes so that number will be much higher in a few months :smoke:

4. awesome.

d@t protector movie was epic haha

5. Sadly. Yes.

I could only do 14 when I started.

Ending up being able to do 50+ by the end of bootcamp.

6. Only 72. Haven't done push ups in a while ha ha

I actually did ha ha ha

7. damn. nice. the recruiter i talked to today said he was in same situation haha

8. nice hahahaha

9. 54. I be shakin n shit.

10. In middle school, during physical test in PE, it was my turn to do the push up.

Before this test, I've never counted how many pushups I could do.

I was pretty sure I could do at least 20.

It turned out I could only barely make 10, which was the minimum required counts to pass the test.

11. I only weigh 125lbs..

So I got it easy. Probably 40 or 50.

EDIT: strike that. 30-40

12. I'm really fucking tall and weigh alot, but last time I did some push-ups about 2 weeks ago I got to 20 :)

13. I'm 6' and weigh 145 lbs. I haven't done push ups in a while, but I'll give it a go.

E: Meh, 40.

14. I found a cool method how to do push-ups !! I like it!))

15. 50 times of my Johnson dick to ground. None of these nanny waggish half-assed quarter-ups! I ain't no cheater...my momma didn't raise no fool!
    :smoking-rapper:

16. Was up to 50 at my best about a year ago, just tried right now and could barely finish 20, pathetic lol

17. The question should be how many pull ups you can do.

18. Enough to almost kill a normal human being :smoking:

19. Well, i havent tested exactly how much i can do at the most, but different variations would come into place.

Just a 2 hand normal one with both feet on the ground at a mid/high pace i probably could do at least 80, probably quite a bit more.

But there are other variations of pushups that work the muscles a lot better, one quick tip i can give is that instead of having your elbows pointing to the sides, have them closer in, so they are facing upwards/backwards really.

• Like Like x 1