Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So how many of you are stoned right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spwentz, Aug 19, 2008.

1. :smoking:

So how many of you are stoned right now?

Sorry if this has been done before but suddenly I had this thought and I was wondering how many of the other people browsing this forum at the moment are blitzed compared to those who arent.

If this is the worst thread ever, sorry as I am super fuckin stoned. :smoking:

2. im so fucking stoned right now :smoking:

3. Not stoned yed. Fighting the urge to smoke in hope of not being a burnt out mess today.

4. im broke till thursday :(

5. I said stoned... but more just a really nice high. :wave: to all others high(or wishing)

6. that'd be a yes ..cannabis and coffee, breakfast of champions!! :hello:

7. I am not, a wake and bake would be nice, but no.

8. I personlly like the "im high" thread.

Oh Im high.

9. dry, broke, no income :( tbreak here I come!

10. I am proud to say Im blazed right now:smoke:
    infact im lighting a bowl right now.....
    in 1hour taco bell opens :hello: the quest for the cheesy beef and a steak qasidilla :confused::D

11. Same situation. I hate being dry :(

12. trying to settle my stomach then i'll have a little WnB bowl.

13. WOW

I was so fucked up yesterday I dont even remember starting this thread lol

Im going to toke, will update when i return :smoking:

14. im not stoned atm but i will be on friday :]

15. Stoned a good 17 hours of the day.

16. Egad that poll is depressing but I'm doing my part by lighting, even as we speak... :smoke:

17. I just had a nice a wakenbake session.

18. im baked and its early morning lol. gotta work in an hour, definatly would have thought more people would have been stoned...