so how lame is this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RageDoses, Nov 12, 2011.

1. ok so last nite i was at this girls house all day, it was me and 3 other people and her...her and another kid there were planning on going to NYc tomorrow so they wanted to go to bed early

so i leave her house and that kid gives me a ride home...its only like 9 at nite so i call another friend named joe

i ask him whats up and whats hes doing tonite...hes like "yeah im about to pick up a bag and smoke a blunt with 3 other people" im like word, well ill be home in a few minutes, mind if i go over and join (and he knows i have weed, cuz i literally always do)

so some backstory...this kid has been getting screwed lately at his job for hours and has like no money now...so this is like the first time in a week he has bought weed, and ive been smoking his ass up the whole time

so hes like yeah ill grab this bag in a few minutes, then head to my house, then we will smoke a blunt, and im like nice sounds good

so i go home and wait for him to call me to head over and start rolling up...i waited for like 15 or 20 minutes and get the call to head over

i get there and those motherfuckers already smoked the blunt and were out of weed, after me smoking him up at least 5 times this week

that means that while i was waiting for them to call me, they were driving around smoking a blunt...and i was super fucking pissed once i found out, they literally couldnt wait 10 extra minutes for me, and i am good friends with everyone else who was with him besides one girl who i kinnnda know

like ive been smoking up this kid for a week and the ONE time he fucking buys weed he cant wait 10 minutes for me to meet up with the 4 of them so i can THROW DOWN on the blunt and blaze it with them

after i found out they smoked and had none left, i literally said fuck you guys and left, and one of the girls there i barely knew and probly made me look like a huge asshole but thats such bad ettiquite its not even funny

like this happened last nite and im still pretty pissed about it...its not even that i didnt smoke with them, its that ive been soming up this fucker for a week straight and the one time he fuckign buys weed he cant even wait 10 minutes to chill with me...i mean the other nite i invited him to go to this girls house to rip volcano for a few hours and i knew he didnt have weed, but still wanted to include him cuz hes my boy...the he goes around and fucking pulls shit like this

if he hits me uptoday, the only thing im asking him is if he has weed, cuz if he doesnt im not fucking hanging out with him

sorry if this seems kinda stupid, but this is how me and my friends are about weed, we all pay for it and i want people to match me, im seriously not very cool about smoking people up, cuz i buy dank shit and its expensive and i only get paid 9$ an hour

just a huge douchebag move on his part...would u guys be pissed if this exact situation happened to you?

2. its lame, but its one of those things its better to just let go and maybe slow down how much you smoke him up, maybe say to .... zero? lol

#:cool:

3. #3 DirtyB, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    Adjust your tampon man.

Just don't hang out with the kid, I've had the same problem.
    I always have weed, and when I feel like smoking I just call up whoever and ask if they're down to smoke. When I start smoking with new friends, and then I realize they never text me asking me to smoke with them, I simply just stopped talking to them.

Easy as that.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

4. #5 benwise, Nov 12, 2011
    Seems like you're being the huge douchebag. It's fucking weed. People fuck up. Get over it and yourself.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

5. :laughing:

6. You probably shouldn't base your friendships off the herb

7. uhhhhhhhhh :confused:

please explain to me how im doing that....

8. u mad bro??

but really tho, id be mad too, its not about the weed, its about the principle

9. [quote name='"RageDoses"']

if he hits me uptoday, the only thing im asking him is if he has weed, cuz if he doesnt im not fucking hanging out with him[/quote]
    That's how

10. uhhhh no lol

but if thats how u wanna interpret it...

im sick of smoking someone up who cant fucking hit me back, weed isnt free...if u read my story i even said that i invited him somewhere to smoke even tho i know he didnt have bud...so how exactly do I base my friendships on weed?

11. Because of that.

12. #13 NancyReagan, Nov 12, 2011
    god youre a douche.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

13. yeah cuz they pulled a dick move, it was the principle that they didnt include when all they had to do was wait 10 fucking minutes to hang out with me

its not like i was pissed cuz i wasnt gonna get high, i had weed...they just pulled a careless dick move and i didnt feel like hanging out with them

and if u didt notice, ive been hanging out with this kid the whole time he didnt have weed and have been smoking him up...just cuz u take a quote or two out of context and attempt to prove a point doesnt mean your right

14. Okay, well, I guess you should just not hang out with them ever again because they didn't wait 10 minutes to smoke weed with you. Maybe you should hang out with sober people.

15. maybe i shud dude :wave:

16. #17 closedingirl, Nov 12, 2011
    Wow. You are such a dick

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

17. uhhhh how exactly?

18. I understand it sucks when people do that but it's also not a good thing when you let the herb become the reason you and your friends are having conflicts..Just learn from it, and keep it movin'

19. this whole thread speaks volumes.

you coulda hung out and not blazed......nothin wrong with that last time i checked..