Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So how is your high today?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZeroZoso, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Just wondering?
    I smoked a little just at the house alone on spring break and am still feeling great. Later I'm gonna check out an Imax Led Zeppelin concert and smoke. :p

2. I'm dry. :(

Considering getting a cash advance on my credit card- I get paid tomorrow.

When are credit cards gonna be accepted? :D

Peace

3. The kind where you forget that the bowl is still full. So the good kind :)

4. I'll tell you guys later when I bake haha

5. Eh not to strong, but im mellow :)

6. Non existent seeing as though I am dry.

7. was pretty chill and played some rockin guitar today but was not that high off hallf a bowl with two scoops of kief so I'm goanna smoke a bowl and a half tonight :):hello:

8. Had a big paper to write today, wrote that feeling pretty good about it and I just took some bong rips... I'm feeling niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :D

9. I have some OG that i smoked in the shower. Im coming down now... where did i put that bong??

10. Haha maybe you left it in the shower?

11. Pretty good, probably got to a 10.

12. Pretty good! Had a consistent mellow high all day, just finished a big Micro Economics assignment and am about to take a few more bong loads. Then it's time to start studying for Calculus.

13. Just came back from a 30 day t break. AMAZING :smoking:

14. Dammit, i'm gonna miss Workaholics -.-

15. I was at school from from 10 to now. Big dab of og kush and im gone.