Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So how high exactly do you get

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LucidDreamer, Jun 12, 2009.

1. from eating a brownie made with hash butter?

my best friend is allergic to smoke, and me and the boys had a blunt last week and I felt bad. He's never smoked before, never been high, total beginner. how many brownies should the man have/how many should I make for him?

because an ounce of shake to yield a pound of butter is a hell of a lot of cash :(

any information would be helpful as to how strong a buzz you get from it. I apologize if there's a thread like this already.

2. Fuck it just make some firecrackers only need .5gs-1g per one and he says hes allergic to smoke? I think that shit is a flat out lie because he is afraid to smoke. And if you eat edibles you will be really fucking high.

3. No, he really is. He's been my best friend for 12 years and last week was the first time I actually smoked around him.

and how do you mean by firecrackers?

4. He may be allergic to tobacco smoke and not marijuana smoke if nothing happened when you smoked around him. I can't stand to be in a room that's been cigarette smoked in.....I start choking, sneezing, etc. But i'm perfectly fine with bud. If he's never smoked bud though i'm sure he wouldn't know.

5. One weed brownie will fuck you up all day. If you eat it at night you will still be pretty out of it well into the next day. That is if it's made with pretty potent weed like mine usually are. If you don't know the potency, have him start by eating 1 and if not enough is felt after 1 hour then maybe another half of one. But one should be more than enough if he's never even smoked before. It's a very intense high so being his first time, you might want to warn him about it haha. He'll have a good time though! :D