So, How Do My Blades..Spit Game?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokePuppy, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Well every guy has a a certain move they use when they approave a girl for the first time in order to spit the game and get the lady. So Whats your move?

For me its something like this:

"You look soooo familiar, what elementary school did you go to?"
    If they say something from my area Ill usually go "Oh! I went to that school for a week! Haha when I was there for a week everyday I tried to go up and talk to you, well looks like I finally did it haha"

and I use that line with some twists depending on what she says... and I just follow it from there, kinda corny.. but it works a lot! :p

So what do you Blades, and Bladets do when a girl looks attractive to you.

2. "hey! wanna fuck?"

3. Hi :)

always gets them

4. "Wanna burn"

if she answers yes...im in

if she answers no...i dont want in anyways

either way I win :smoke:

5. i +rep them

6. Hi my name is ....

Works every time.

7. *Hey :)*
    *you look really pretty sooo yeah i had to say something*

8. I model myself for bitches.

9. "Are those real?"

10. "Your not as hot as you think you are."

11. I need a more standard "line" to say. As of right now, I just come up with something good to say given the circumstances. No standard line.

12. I replace all of my Ls with Ws when I talk. I think it makes me sound a little more mysterious.

13. ...in an Elmer Fudd kinda way :)

14. ayoooooooo BUTT !

They turn and I smack them on the ass.

Works Id say 97 % of the time.

15. And we all know Elmer Fudd was shooting blanks all along ;)

16. Well I hope that pun felt good when you typed it because I just cringed.

17. An old friend of mine once told me that if you rub your finger on ball sweat and ask a girl what it smells like she will want you because she subconsciously is attracted to the pheromones in sweat from that area. I knew it was BS, so I told another one of my friends and he tried it at the bar one night, and the girl's exact words were "....eww that smells like fucking ball sweat".