Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so... how come no one told ME...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 5, 2003.

1. that someone turned the smilies back on... i put 2 smilies in a post and clicked to send it... then i realized "wait... we're only allowed to use 1" and before i could stop it it went through without giving me that little error that pops up saying i used too many images...

i'm always the last to know these things! lol.

2. LOL or you havent caught critter going to town in his posts!! lol! :)

3. lol sensi... i noticed critter using 'em... but i figured that because he's a mod he could have some "special priveledges" that the rest of us don't... lol

4. Do I need to fill you in on everything else we haven't told you?????

;)

5. :hippie: mmm smilies

6. what.... you mean there's more???

damnit, LOL :D:)

7. To tell or not to tell, that is the question!

8. yeah, its been awhile since i've been on and i get everything happens without out my consent... how rude, lol...

9. i wonder if i can pull three of them

:p :D :)

10. [​IMG]

What smilies?
    [​IMG]

11. yay... i wasn't the last to know afterall

thanks zia :D :) ;)