So how are you blades in the midwest enjoying this 70+ degree weather?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Man, I love it. I'm so glad spring came early in Wisconsin this year. Normally it's still like 10 degrees outside but it's 75! Wooooohooooooo. I'm gonna get baked as shit all day tomorrow, take my laptop outside and pull my lawn chair out from the garage.

2. Been warm out this way as well. Supposed to be 84 on Saturday. I'm loving it.

The second it hits 90 I'll be bitching though!

3. fuck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wi is warm is a bitch today!!!!!! i biked toked and fooled around with my lady friend good warm day :D.. i guess 60s and 50s will be back next week :(

4. ya its been pretty nice out here as well but i still cant wait for summer

5. Atleast it's not 20 like last year.

6. Wi weather allways kills my buzz for like 6 months a year go out side in the cold bam! your sober. its on days like today where the warm sun beats down and gives u good warm vibes.and a good dose of vitm. D.

7. A fucking lot :)

Nice day for a bikeride, and a :smoking:

8. It got up to 80 here today in MN, I thought the weatherman was playing a joke on me when I heard the weather projection this morning.

9. It's been 80 the past couple days in IL.

Just wait though... It'll jump back down to 20's and freezing rain before we know it. :rolleyes:

10. Going to Nor Cali tomorrow, Tahoe... gonna be in 30 degree weather with snow!! I'm actually excited, well only because I'm going boarding. But yeah, in Jersey today was sooo nice like 80 degrees I enjoyed it!

11. I tihnk it could be up to 94 tomarrow in Okalhoma,not sure if that is the midwes haha,these dummies out here call it the "south"

12. Went fishing on koshkenong and got fucking sunburned... over all pretty nice day.

13. Perfect working weather as far as I'm concerned. My girlfriend got sunburned from hoola hooping and I got sunburned at work. I put on sunscreen three times! :laughing:

14. smarter than me, i went out all day in a boat and sunscreen never crossed my mind...

15. Yeah!!! I spent the night walking around Milwaukee watching the drunken debauchery nonsense.

16. screw yall in the midwest, it just snowed here again :(

17. #18 Diceman, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    Definitely not lookin forward to summer...

I was sweatin at work by 10am today. Though the past couple days were worse..they were in the 80's. I know it's gonna b miserable in a couple months..

The winter's perfect..I can always add layers and we have heaters in the shop..but during the summer we only have fans which just blow hot air.

So yea...not enjoyin it too much :smoke: and I'm in the south..a little hotter here.

18. Not from the Midwest but I feel as though I am obliged to enjoy the 70+ degrees as any other.

19. I'd gladly trade you, being able to go snowboarding just one more time this year would be better than tits in my face.