So how all my blades doin'

Discussion in 'General' started by DoblazE, May 23, 2009.

1. ..just with a mate watching some TV in my crib, drinkin' a beer. No bud atm, hopefully later.

So how my blades doing right now? :cool:

2. straight hurt....watching cold case file shit and the news...
    picked up chemdawg OG kush and wet coast chronic.
    :)

3. Nice mayne, share! Hahaha, :smoking:

Have fun,
    DoblazE

4. Just chillin and endin the night with a few bowls, some adult swim and GC. Anyone else just takin it easy tonight and kickin it at the house?

I had a good day up until the evening when I got into my first car wreck, well fender bender I guess :eek: Hit the back fender of this guys Altima, my fault.. But my car only got a few good scratches on the front bumper and his back bumper was just bent in pretty good, nothin major at all though. He didn't call the cops cuz he didn't want me to get a ticket, cool huh? He was a pretty chill guy. Luckily this is one of the few times I was ridin without bud.

Then I get home, figure I'll cheer myself up and blaze my first bowl of the day and find out my dad found my $70 K grinder and took it.. Funny thing is, in the same stash tin where I had it was about a quarter of bud and my 2 spoons, and he left those :confused: Wtf??

Wow, didn't think I would ramble on for so long.. If you read, props.

5. Im currently trippin real nice on some tasty lsd. :hippie: <-- is exactly what my monitor is doing right now.

6. super dank flix comin soooon

7. #7 DoblazE, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
    Hahaha damnn..
    Lucky you didn't get a ticket!
    --
    mmm.. I just had some Ketamine last night!
    Different, but I'm sending you some good vibes!

EDIT: Looking forward to dem' flicks! ;)

8. I'm chillin on the couch with my laptop, browsing GC as I watch Sportscenter.

Haven't been getting very much sleep lately, so I'm getting ready to call it a night... it's after midnight here though.

9. I was dry, but I found my bong already packed with some nice fire from last night! So I'm straight now haha. =D

10. appreciate the vibes, in return I must also send you great vibes.

"Where are the vibes you ask?" :confused_2:

"Let me run and get them"....:bolt:

"Hi Vibes!" :wave:

"WOOHOO!" :yay:

:hippie:good vibes for everyone!:hippie:

11. rooofl! <3

12. Had a real good night. Drank some ayahuasca earlier and had an amazing trip, now just sitting around smoking a bit, thinking about things. Hope you guys continue to have a good night :)

13. I have no weed, no money, and restarted my T-Break today because my friends smoked me up. :( Hah, I was only a day in and it's such a big deal to me.

14. I'm feelin' alright...boring night so far but I've decided I'm going to end my T-break by smoking out of my brand new chillum I picked up the other day...hell yeah.

15. Nice dude, what it look like?
    Bout to grab some more alcohol! ;)

16. great. my town has been so dry so i went to the fucking hood and got a quarter of some daaaaank. im the only person in my town with dank bud lol

17. Watching Seinfeld, having a red stripe while I wait for my vape to warm up.

Good times...

18. fucking wrecked absolutely some bber pong and smoking buds down like around 5 bowls and then some ciagrs you know its good shit.

19. well..at my house..just watching my son..hes asleep..and im just listening to some good chilling ambient music, all the lights off, and a small bowl of dank going..

man, my son is growing up so fast..like a little weed plant:p

20. I love ambient, what you jamming to?

My usual list is like Aphex Twin, Ulrich Schnauss, Robert Rich, Steve Roach, etc. Shits amazing to just zone out to.