So, Honestly how f*cked am I?

Discussion in 'General' started by theRedClipper, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There going to hit you with the rico act!

2. So out of the 4 inbreds, which one are you?

It looks like they already hit them all with the ugly stick.

:laughing:

3. Them some sexy mug shots. AHAHA

4. You're going down brah...you and all those other funny looking kids.

Take your punishment like a man when it comes. You're all idiots. What the fuck is wrong with you kids?

5. So you're Carter since the other guys are still in jail? People like you need to go to jail, ever heard of Sean Taylor? On the real though you'll get sentenced to 5 and probably serve 1 1/2 w/Boot camp as a possibility.

6. #7 full melt, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    They are going to tag you guys with racketeering haha

Good luck I guess...

7. So whats the rico act? And how does it affect me?

8. your fucked. take it like a man, but honestly, id lash out at the world if i had one of those four faces...

9. Apparently hes a G but hes white, so he has to show how hard he is, soon he'll learn no matter what he does, the hoods not for him. Is your little posse called the hick necks?

10. YOU ROBBED ALLEN IVERSON'S MOTHER?!?!?!?!?!?!

hahahahahaha you guys ARE FUCKING MORONS

im so glad i don't have friends like you, douche bag

11. Seriously though, which one are you?

12. To everyone bashing him. Good job answering his question?

13. I still can't believe that it was Allen Iverson's mother.....so funny.

14. Like were going to know the judges final answer? He shouldn't of done the crime if he can't waste the time.

15. I already did.

16. To be honest she hadn't lived there in like 5 years, we only took two 52" plasma screens a bottle of Cristal from '90 smoked a blunt in the Bentley then stole the Cadillac to take to Marley Fest.

None of it was really malicious just bored kids getting high and causing trouble...

17. Thats not the point. He didnt come here to get a bunch of keyboard warriors telling him he is a dumbass. He came here asking for advice. God, humans are the worst fucking species on this planet.

18. wait... you robbed The Answer's mother? well damn, then if thats the case your fucked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.