So his dad founds out and plays a game with him

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ProfessorX, Mar 10, 2009.

1. I was with a friend today, who also smokes.
    And this guy has a little brother, who is 15 years old, and he also tokes since a few months apparantly.
    Today his father found out that he smoked, he isn't really mad about it because he also smokes.
    But the funny thing is that he didn't told that he knew, he's playing a game with him :D

He told me and his older brother that whenever he comes home stoned, he's gonna act like he doesn't see that he's baked, and he's going to let him do shit that's fucked up while being stoned. He already told us that if he's coming home stoned he needs to mown the lawn :D
    That's fucked up to do, and especially if you're new to smoking weed, you just want to grab some food, and lay down and watch a movie :p

This is gonna be sooooo funny when I see him working his ass off half sleeping :D

2. From what I remember, mowing the lawn while baked can actually be pretty fun. And it's really satisfying watch that grass just fall away underneath you...Such a rush..:D

3. thats awesome hes so cool with it. a lot of parents are the exact opposite over here. mine just fuck with me and try and confuse me.

how much you think a little house would cost out by you? i will have a lot of money saved here pretty soon, and plan on moving away for a couple years.

4. Some house chores can be fun while high, lol.

I know I have a blast vacuuming, I don't know what it is..or cleaning my living room table (glass table)

5. For 150k euro you can get a small house where 1 family can live. Not in the center of Amsterdam, you pay a few mil for a house here. But if you go live in the suburbs you should be set for 150k.

6. well it is just for me. so even a one bedroom one bath. or a studio would work outside of town.

how much can you pick up at once. at the coffee shops?

7. man im 15 an i smoke with my parents. My dad has MS an i got him smokin like a year ago an its helpin him out alot. plus its the shit blazein with ur dad all the time lol.

8. el oh el

:wave: peace

9. Most European countries, especially the Netherlands are very strict with who they allow to immigrate there. I hope you have a useful college degree and can line up a job there before you try and go. Otherwise you don't have too much of a chance.

10. [​IMG]

11. dont u mean ur 18......

i smell a ban...

12. dude, don't smoke if you're 15..:eek::eek: you WILL turn out that "stereotypical pot head" that keeps it illegal for the rest of us responsible users.

13. Was nice knowing you :wave:

14. Lol cya bruh. :wave:

15. You have 3 bedrooms for that price.
    Studio's are much cheaper.. one bedroom apartments are around 50-70k if you dont need to be in the centre of town.

You can pickup 5grams each day at the coffeeshop. But there are plenty of coffeeshops.. and if you come there for a while and they are sure that you're not a cop or some person who checks if the coffeeshops follows the rules, they're willing to give you more then 5grams.

16. Alot of people move to Belgium first, since it isn't so hard to move there. And move from belgium to Holland. :D

17. #17 Chief Skii, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009

haha my dad knows I smoke but we dont talk about it openly an he wont openly confront me but my dad fucks with me to he gets in my face an goes. "faaaaaaaaaaaaar oooout maaaan your eyes are like sooooo dilated right nooooooow maaaan." haha dads :rolleyes:

18. haha i'd play games with him too. my parents don't know i smoke weed but last year when they found my lighter they played a game my dad refers to as "find the lighter" he'd hide it all around the house and pretend that they didn't know i had it.

19. I know what you mean man. I love to re-arrange furniture while high. It just makes it seem like a whole new room.

20. i mowed my lawn near the end of my shroom trip (was still trippin pretty good)

NOW THAT WAS FUN.