So high that you cant talk right

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ibelurkin hehe, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Last Saturday i was smoking a piece of hash by using the cup method and boy that shit work like a charm because shit got me coughing my lungs out and almost threw up. Ive been gifted with a very low tolerance, so those hit was just like the first time i smoked weed but stronger(imagine that lol). After that my boi hit me up and his gf and another friend came through. The whole time they were talking, i was trying to listen but every words they says came out the other ear lol. When it was time for me to talk i couldnt even finish the sentence and start mumbling lol. Its funny because i was about to ask them something but the word "what" wouldnt come out:laughing:, it feel like the word got stuck in my throat if you know what i mean lol.
    Does that shit ever happen to you guy or folks you know?

2. Sometimes I just get sooo HIIIIGH like right now as I type this.... I just get the POWERFUL URGE to beat a puppy just because I know others would be mad and I got issues with anger that and puppies always start it first.

3. Yeah sometimes ill stumble over words or for some reason i cant seem to say the word.But i got to get pretty baked.

4. Man that is fucked up but ill join you lol jk

5. Ive been there so bad before you cant even try to pronounce words you start then your throat just wont let you.

Its so fucking crazy I love it so much

6. Its usually hash oil induced....

7. lol its kind of annoying at the same time cuz ill just sit there trying to force it out

8. I don't have trouble actualy getting my words out, it's just the order they come out in thats the problem.

9. Going to be in LA in 80 odd days, gonna try hash and oil for my first time. Going to try an find someone with an oil rig so I can try it. Lose my Oil virginity, will be fun, will make a video of me dying.

10. Yeah I know exactly what you mean. After coming off a two month tolerance break, I got so high off my bong. I could not talk in my normal voice idk why. I kept changing voices like every five minutes.

11. do you feel like you talk more like a robot lol?

12. Yeah I felt like a robot about to malfunction haha.

13. You try so hard but the harder you try the worst it gets :p

14. Got high and started exercising in my room.

SO PUMPED UP! YEAHHH.

15. I feel you :smoke:

16. I know exactly what you mean..It feels like I physically cannot make certain words come out of my mouth no matter how hard I try

17. I always mishear things when high and end up saying something completely off topic. For example, one time my friend was talking to me about the video game we were playing, and the whole time I thought he was talking about Cup Noodles.

18. true on that lol:laughing:

19. I'm currently that high where I can't speak really LOL

20. Just do as I do

Attached Files: