Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So here is what happened...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by archelios, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Really? Cause that would have gone great with my collection. :D

2. *backs away slowly*

3. I would've grabbed all the buds off of him and dipped out

edit: Oh yeah and make a PB&J

4. I would have covered his naked ass up and packed a bong and just turned on the tv or some shit. You should have helped him out cause that doesn't exactly sound like the best situation to wake up in

5. i would definitly have just pulled a bud off him and packed the best looking bong, and just sat down and smoked it to my face. what the fuck is he gonna do he's hurling, major hangover, probably coming down from the effects of those pills and half is bud is already gone. what difference does one bowl make.

6. If this is real he was either shitface drunk or rolling hard. I could see the peanut butter sounding like a good idea when you're fucked up, (not really) but why put buds all over yourself? *Cheeseburger Eddy voice* Basking in the ambiance, basking in the ambiance.

7. A fat naked guy covered in peanut butter and weed? Dude have you ever been on the internet? That picture would have been hilarious.

8. What have you guys never done peanutbutterbudbong jerk off session?

9. What the fuck?

10. Thats some funny shit i was actually laughing man.

But Im pretty baked aha