So, HB Woodrose.

Discussion in 'General' started by hoyt414, Jan 11, 2008.

1. My buddy called me up this evening and told me he was getting some HB Woodrose. I was planning on eating about 9 or 10 seeds tomorrow after work, by myself, and chill out and listen to music while I trip.

I was wondering: is this a good idea? Am I likely to end up fucking up real bad?

2. Just stay in a positive mindset and prepare for the nausea. I've had a bad hbwr trip and it can be really bad. I was alone, so I'm sure you'd be fine with a friend. when you feel sick, just let yourself throw up. youll feel so much better afterwards

have fun, itll be amazing

3. another things - i'm now reading that if you don't properly prepare the seeds they are really poisonous...can someone tell me the best way to prepare the seeds?

also - i kind of want to avoid boiling anything, being as how this is my parents house and they'll be curious as to what i am boiling.

4. i've read a lot of the shit on erowid, already, too but i can't find a definitive answer as to how to prepare them...

5. specifically, I read that the husks of the seeds are like cyanide - t/f?

6. also, sorry for repeatedly bumping the topic, but

I'm reading a million and one different ways to prepare it. I've heard of chewing the seeds, microwaving them, boiling them, putting them in orange juice...