So have the mods just given up on 'apprentice tokers'?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by feudalism, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. half the threads in there are in the wrong section and rule breaking is rampant there.

2. Report the posts that you feel that are breaking some sort of rules or are misplaced. Sometimes it just takes a while for mods to get to it because they volunteer their time to take care of those posts.

3. Yeah Im workin on it

4. you're the best <3

5. You gotta report stuff too, I just don't have time to read through all the threads

6. Yeah, what they said. :p

No one has given up. We just only have a handful of active moderators to cover every single section of this forum, and with the amount of reported posts we get daily, we're usually busy enough trying to deal with those that it's hard to find the time to take a hard look at just one specific forum.

I was trying to moderate Apprentice Tokers more heavily in the past because I know how much of a problem area it is, but I haven't been able to be here as much as I was at that time.

I will try to do more in there again, but like I said, I don't have as much time on here as I used to, so reporting the rule-breaking threads/posts will go along way to help us take care of it. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.