Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So hard to quit...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankzz92, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I need a second job and I've been clean for 4 days. I went downtown where I live and this dude walks up to me and my friends and asks, "Which one of you white boys wants to smoke this blunt with me?" It was a grape flavored zig-zag, fat packed with some dank Cali weed. All of my friends said they're down, but I couldn't. It sucked so bad because it smelled and looked so good. I almost gave in, but I'm holding in there. Da fuck do I do? No strangers ever offered to smoke with me before. Of course it would happen when I'm trying to quit -.-

2. I have to quit for a month, I'm on week 2 and it gets easier as time goes on. Just don't give in, drink some liquor if you're 21, that helps take the edge off. But it really shouldn't be that hard to quit, don't get me wrong I love to smoke but if I have to take some time off I man up and quit. You can do it, I believe in you bro.

3. Well, look at it this way.

If you give now, then missing that great experience, will all go to shit.

Keep yourself occupied, and don't be mean to yourself and think about dope.

Just try to keep it completely out of your mind.

Perhaps the night before, write down some things you would like to accomplish tomorrow. Then the day after, It gives you something to work towards and keep yourself occupied through the day. Then when you finish, you have a sense of accomplishment. :)

Just my 2 cents.

4. You'll be laughing at their asses when you get higher than them off a bowl OP, Just think of it that way :D

5. When i gotta stop or do for a tbreak i just smoke cigs while my friends smoke weed and have some fun with a sleep aid or alcohol.

6. Cigs and alcohol are unfortunately a decent alternative, but I recommend exercising instead of smoking. It helps your body, and makes you feel better. It also helps to remove yourself from the smoking nitche you are in, but that is very hard to do.

7. Thanks guys. It's just I have a mental addiction. It's so much easier to sleep at night and it keeps me calm. Without smoking, I get explosively angry at the tiniest of problems that would normally make me shrug my shoulders. I don't like cigs and I'm not 21 yet, so I can't buy my own alcohol, and I don't have the money for it anyways.

8. Um smoking cigs to ween you off weed is a bad idea.

What if you get hooked to nicotine? It's much harder to quit than weed.

9. Ok melatonin will help you sleep real nice. You could also try Kratom but its expensive.