Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So happy!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungAdamm, Nov 12, 2011.

1. I recently got busted and my parents took my favorite pipe. I went outside and he was in the very bottom of the trash can packed fully of fresh dank just how I left him! (he's in a baggy) anyways I was dry and without a piece and now I'm bout to be high as a kite! Woo!

2. The trash can was packed fully with fresh dank? :O!!!

3. your high lol the pipe was packed fully fresh with dank

4. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']The trash can was packed fully with fresh dank? :O!!![/quote]

That would have been fucking sweet! Haha but no

5. [quote name='"YoungAdamm"']I recently got busted and my parents took my favorite pipe. I went outside and he was in the very bottom of the trash can packed fully of fresh dank just how I left him! (he's in a baggy) anyways I was dry and without a piece and now I'm bout to be high as a kite! Woo![/quote]

That's awesome man. Smoke on.

6. [quote name='"S0UR"']

That's awesome man. Smoke on.[/quote]

I know right! So gladdd

7. I want a trash can full of dank.

8. [quote name='"StonerArmy"']I want a trash can full of dank.[/quote]

Me too

9. Did you lose your stash also or was that all?

10. [quote name='"S0UR"']Did you lose your stash also or was that all?[/quote]

Nope that was all I was almost dry.

11. Nice find, dude. Happy toking!

12. That's some damn good luck, I'd feel so relieved just to find my piece, the fact it was packed is the icing on the Cake. It has many more sessions in store :D

13. [quote name='"YoungAdamm"']

Nope that was all I was almost dry.[/quote]

Bonus points for retrieving the last of your stash AND your piece. Give this dude a round of applause lol.

14. [quote name='"Zizzy"']Nice find, dude. Happy toking![/quote]

Thanks bro! U too

15. [quote name='"KiefSensei"']That's some damn good luck, I'd feel so relieved just to find my piece, the fact it was packed is the icing on the Cake. It has many more sessions in store :D[/quote]

I know! Haha it was awesome

16. [quote name='"S0UR"']

Bonus points for retrieving the last of your stash AND your piece. Give this dude a round of applause lol.[/quote]

Thanks haha

17. haha awesome man. when i got busted my parents got 2gs of dank, a bubler, a blunt knife, a mini bowl, and some lighters. my dad kept the lighters since he smokes cigs and and cigars and flushed the nugs but they threw the bubbler and bowl in a dumpster. so i told my friend where it was and he got both of them back for me. i still have both to this day, though the mini bowl has a chipped mouthpiece now. i cant believe being thrown in a dumpster didnt break them, theyre both glass.

18. [quote name='"2FootBong"']haha awesome man. when i got busted my parents got 2gs of dank, a bubler, a blunt knife, a mini bowl, and some lighters. my dad kept the lighters since he smokes cigs and and cigars and flushed the nugs but they threw the bubbler and bowl in a dumpster. so i told my friend where it was and he got both of them back for me. i still have both to this day, though the mini bowl has a chipped mouthpiece now. i cant believe being thrown in a dumpster didnt break them, theyre both glass.[/quote]

Nice! My piece is like 2.5 inches long and purple+clear