Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So got caught today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by try1105, May 10, 2011.

1. so I live with my parents and my mom found my grinder. I smoke cigs in my garage and shes found empty weed bags and a couple homemade pieces and i just told her i tried it a couple times but she found the grinder, and told me if im gonna do it be smart and do it in the house where i cant get arrested. She still took my grinder though because "thats what a good mom would do" haha :p

2. I really wish we could keep "getting caught" threads to police encounters only.

Nobody cares that your mommy caught you smoking.

3. yes, that what good moms do for there 16 year old daughter

4. I like to see how other parents react, some people need to chill on this, stop hating.

5. Dude, why are you even leaving "empty weed bags and a couple homemade pieces" around anyway? Your just asking to get busted. Step it blade.

:bongin: