So.. Good bye I guess!

Discussion in 'General' started by Highbinder, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Thats right folks :eek: My life is in a spin at the moment and it looks like I'm going to be around here a lot less frequently! Don't worry tho' I'm not disappearing for good :D

So yeah, lemmi explain..

The last year (ouch! I know!) I've been living at home with my folks, working part time (3-4 days a week) in a hotel. Its been alright, fattened up slightly on the good meals, downloaded loads of music, paid off my £2000 overdraft, but I've been yearning to get back into the city and out of the sticks (suburbs)

Well some of you may know about my job hunt. I was offered a position working at a marketing firm, I posted about it in the chatterbox thread, but basicly its a quick advancement managerial scheme with a few months of sales (start at the bottom basicly) before advancing. It might be crap, I might be shite at it, but then again maybe not! And if not it'll be a great opporunity experience wise (and money wise).

So I handed in my notice and I start this coming monday. Because of the long hours I wasn't up for commuting in and out of town, and it wouldn't give me the time to search for a flat, so me and my buddy - who's lease was up - went on a quick search for 2 bedroom flats. He found an absolute peach, reasonably cheap on the south side of the city (half hour walk to work, or 10 min on the bus, buses pass every 5-10 min), nice sized living room, reasonably sized bedrooms, modern kitchen, so we snapped that up! Get the keys on the 1st - this friday!

I'm going to be real broke for a while, had to drop £700 on the flat (first months rent, deposit, administration fees) and I've got to buy some crap for work (a couple of shirts, a waistcoat (yas!!) and some ties), and so we're not going to bother with a net connection till we can afford it. But fuckit I don't care about being skint, it'll be great to be back in the city! And hopefully this job will pay well enough for me to start saving for a bike. Looking forward to touring scotland (to get my wings) and then roadtripping across europe!

Theres a couple of things I'm really looking forward to, having my own living room with comfy seats (my folks don't own a couch lol!), cooking (my mum is pretty anal about her kitchen), being able to smoke and play guitar (can't smoke at my folks place) and last but not least growing shrooms! I've not had any in years :( so I'm going to setup a small scale harvest. I can't wait!

So yeah, gonna be real busy for the next few weeks till I fall into the new routine, wish me luck on my endevours, I'm pretty nervous about this job (b/c its commision and long hours), and I'll drop by with some pics and to let you guys know how things are going.

GC is my e-home, and I consider all the Blades my good-smoking-buddies :gc_rocks:

<3 and good vibes to all :wave:

2. That sounds awesome, man. Have fun doing what you're doing.

We'll be waiting..... -insert dramatic music-

:bongin: See you soon. :D

3. dude,,,,you will be missed,,,,

but im sure we will all of us,,, be waiting for your return,,,,,

besides ive been waiting to see you in a kilt,

good luck with your freedom.....:cool:

4. god speed.

look forward to you posting again.

5. Good, I hate Scots.

Just kidding mayne, good luck with shit, check back with us soon HB.

tcg

6. farewell good friend, hope everything works out as planned
    peace and stay high blade

7. Thats awesomed man, i hope the best for you, keep in touch, peace!

8. See you when you get back Highbinder!!! I'll miss the intellectual conversation while you are gone.....

9. good luck bro!

10. how about a good kilt shot,,,,,

with some leg showing?????

before you go????:laughing:

11. Good luck HB!

In sales, for the most part, you get back what you put in.. so work hard, but not too hard :D

12. Take it easy man.. glad to hear you will be returning in no time.!

shit, thats whats cool about living in the city, you dont reallly need the internet, just walk outside..theres plenty of shit to do!

good lucccccck!!

kilt shot???do ittt:devious:

13. hope to see your name around soon! it's going to be more empty place without u here. i'll find a way to deal though *runs to corner and cries*

:D

14. Good to hear it all worked out for you stu :D ;) Sounds niiiiice :D

15. STU!! ima miss you buddy!! try and keep us all posted k? great luck with your new job-op! im sure youll do awesome in it..cuz ur an awesome kinda fellow:eek:

*BIGfuckinhugzz*
    :love:

:cry:

16. Enjoy!!!!!!! Sounds like a great opportunity!

But this doesn't sound like a "goodbye" to me.

It sounds like a see you later!

:cool: Ha!

17. Shyiiiiiiiit, you ain't goin' nowheres.

I will fucking tie you down and stab you if I have to!

*brandishes knife*

:devious:

Na but for real, good luck with everything, keep us up to date.

18. dude,,, i do wish you the best of luck,,,stepping out like this is a big step,,,,

some do it only to end up having to move back home with mom,,

and some '' never'' return home exept to visit,,,,

i fortunatlly never returned to live,

just remember,, all skills you acqquire can be used later to bring you income,,,

i can go anywhere in the u.s. and land a job with my past skills,, at 4 different professions,

and on a side note,,,,-------> i hate the fact that you can drink some good beer compared to the shit we get in the states,,,,i do miss my weisen.....

yeah i been to germany,,,,, makes me want to pop you in the nose,,,;)

19. Hope to see you back around here sooner than later. But until then I wish you the best of luck with this new job and apartment. Have fun :)

20. hope to see you around man, take care :)