Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, going back to smoking shwag/reggie.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Well, I realized that on my income smokin' like I'm a baller just isn't cutting it. I could go buy 8 joints of shwag-mids for the same price as 2 dank. It still gets me high, the stuff I'll be getting isn't too harsh, and my tolerance will stay low.
    So, fuck off Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg, shwag is where ats at... as soon as I'm done with this quarter of Ice Princess :smoke:

2. Nothing wrong with Reggie Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Except for the fact that its not as good as dank budSent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

4. A slight against the family.

;)

5. Maybe if you didn't buy joints?

6. I feel ya, mids, reggie schwag, it aint as bad as people make it out to be, but good shit is fun

7. [quote name="Tropical Goo" post="11607873" timestamp="1312477463"]Well, I realized that on my income smokin' like I'm a baller just isn't cutting it. I could go buy 8 joints of shwag-mids for the same price as 2 dank. It still gets me high, the stuff I'll be getting isn't too harsh, and my tolerance will stay low. So, fuck off Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg, shwag is where ats at... as soon as I'm done with this quarter of Ice Princess :smoke:[/quote]If your low on money don't use joints, they waste weed. Just get a bowl or bong and make sure you corner it. Who knows you might not have to buy regs, if you try to preserve your weed.

8. You could spend just as much money on dank if you smoked bowls with the occasional joint/blunt as you would smoking strictly joints of reggie.Kottonmouth Kings

9. I don't refuse someone sharing regs, but I can't buy it anymore. I have gone back and forth between Dank and Mids, usually for financial reasons. It took me a long time to get to this assessment but, Quality over quantity my friend - any day. If I'm broke, I smoke less. If I'm ballin, I smoke more... but always the goodgood. 

10. #10 tetoleetd, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    there is a difference between mids and schwag. mids are a pretty good value for the price, schwag is just not worth it IMO. maybe where you're from mids and schwag are the same thing but here there is a distinct difference in quality.

11. The way i see it what would truly be considered schwag is a worse value than buying dank trim. Usually around the same price an oz if you pay at all for the trim and the trim is a lot more thc. And both are pretty much made for edibles/hash/those who need super budget smoke.

Mids start at what i consider "worth buying with sole intention of smoking' and top out at beasters, just below dank level

12. Around here they are different things but schwag and mids don't cost the same, so overall it generally weighs out so to say between quantity and quality 

13. For the mids around Washington and idaho where I'm at. It's worth it if it's all you can get, but the market is flooooooded with dank. But somehow most people I know smoke mids because of the price. For me it's dank or not worth it

14. nothing wrong with it... i always  got a few onions of  reggie along with my dank... i do enjoy my couple g blunts that i dont got worry about hey did i just smoke a 60$ blunt lol.... maybe its just me but i grew up in the era of the beginning of blunts.. u have no idea how many blunts i turn down.. because i cant stand smoking a blunt that is more paper then bud.... so thats why i like my reggies .... just dump as much as u can in ... btw i dont use blunts anymore... i use fonta leafs... its just a big leaf like the outside of a dutch.. cleaner smoke n smooth

15. I smoke blunts all day long if I can and I always have "enough" reg to smoke blunts whenever I want. I still get my 3-5 dank blunts a week though.

16. ehh, shwag really is as bad as people make it out to be lol. Tbh though from the higher mids to the reggies I've had, the higher mids only get me a little higher probably, and it could just be placebo. I've never had any true fire before, so I can't say how much different that is, but for sure I can get fucked up off mids lol easily. But shwag....just horrible man never smoke that serious

This. A bowl of some really good dank should keep you happy for an hour or two (if you have a high tolerance). 

Some Northern Lights   :bongin: .
    Screen Shot 2014-01-18 at 3.33.25 PM.png

18. everbody loves smoking dank... but id be broke ..if i didnt have reg/middies around.. but there are some of us that just love smoking .. like myself in general... i like rolling blunts all durimg the day and smoking... kinda like a fine cigar to me i guess lol

19. If you want to enhance the schwag/reggie you should look into water curing , it gets out all the bad shit from the weed and makes the hits smoother.

20. only time i ever have it harsh is if its leafy... leaves deff give u a harsh hit...