So girls and dudes too...i have a question!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Souv, Aug 20, 2011.

1. This thread might be a little too explicit but i will try to stay as politically correct as i can.

I'm a 27 years old dude with a weird defect that only shows up at very specific times.

Basically when i have sex with a lady that i find attractive, if said lady has some decent to great fellatio skills i tend to just go...batshit crazy!

Personally i love it but the girls that witnessed that stuff were either freaked out or amazed. Reaching climax quick is the least of my problem, normal vaginal sex is great, but if all the stars are aligned and for some reason a hot girl with good blowjob skills is hinting that she is going to finish me with her hands and mouth i turn into a complete corny ass lover boy for whoever long i can manage to last, haha.

When i do finish the weird stuff happens, it has happened on multiple occassions that i was standing up and my legs simply gave out and i akwardly feel on the bed or couch. I have pushed or held back girls in fear of passing out,

So yeah, any dudes with the same 'problem' or ladies that encountered men with the same defect? Or do i have the potential to be the happiest man alive? :p

I warned this girl i am seeing right now but she thought i was kidding, now she thinks she has the key to my heart, i might have some bad news for her down the road. :(

2. Damn i expected atleast 1 person to know what the fuck i'm talking about, haha. :confused:

3. Well I'm not the one to ask for sure...I don't get off from head.

4. I wouldn't call it a defect its just your thing and not a big deal. If a chick freaks out over you loving her blowjob shes the one with issues imo. Your legs going out is just a sign of intensity and your probably getting so dizzy from breathing too hard or not breathing at all.

5. #5 Souv, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Thank you, and i know it's not really a defect as it only happens if i "let it" happen but it's just that i would rather see if some rather strangers think instead of asking my friends, cause the ones that i have told have been making fun of my ass every since. :p

And it's not that i get dizzy from breathing too hard or not enough, it's just that i get muscle spasm, shivers and probably have a retarded looking "Oh face" haha.

I'm not really worried about any of this but i figured the love and relationship section of my favorite stoner forum would be a good place to ask around. :)

6. so you have intense orgasms from getting a blow job?

that's not weird.

7. sounds like you just need to man up.

also, fuck political correctness shit is destroying the world:mad:. say what you say, how you say it

8. What do you mean by "man up" ? If you mean banging girls i don't even like while keeping a straight face i have done my share of that. What i am talking about only happens with girls i actually feel something for.(shhhhh!)

And yes, fuck political correctness, it's one of the reason the world is going down the toilet. I just though i'd get more answers if i just explained myself without swearing too much. :)

9. man up like, dont moan when your getting fucked. lol kind of a shitty analogy, but

10. I have found that the better physical reaction a woman see's the more intense she is.

11. I don't see the problem. When I give my boyfriend a bj he shakes, quivers and grunts (manly moaning ;) ), and it turns me on. I like to know I've done a good job, but that's just me.

I like the lay back after and think "yeah i fucking sucked the shit out of your cock huh baby?' lmao.

12. Never heard of someone passing out from getting a bj, you might wanna talk to a doctor about that

13. I've orgamsed so hard I've nearly blacked out.

14. Thanks for the erection :wave:

15. Oh your welcome :hello:. I thoroughly enjoy sucking cock. Delicious. :cool:

16. #16 Keifer Suthrlnd, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea but its different if youre standing up getting ur dick sicked and you faint

17. #17 Souv, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    I mentioned "fear" of passing out, work on your reading comprenhension, if i ever straight up faint while getting head i definitely listen to your advice,.

@ StephanieMarie:

The effect of suprise is mostly there when i first fool around with a girl, girlfriends have never been a problem. They get used to it.

And like i said, i only get turned on like that if the lady knows what she is doing. Girls who just suck the tip dont get to hear how amazing their are. :p

18. #18 OneLove22, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]