so gc, what do you make of this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BudderUrSkillet, Jul 13, 2011.

1. #1 BudderUrSkillet, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    so today i was working the register, as usual, ringing some guy up. he seemed nice enough initially, he commented about how i should look into working in real estate.

upon hearing this, i asked him why.

his response was because i'm a polite, confident, good looking guy (bear this last part in mind at the end of the story).

i was just being polite, shooting the shit while i finished ringing up his stuff.

he went on to tell me his son is 25 (i'm 19 myself which makes it all the wierder) with no job and that he just likes to sit at home and make music. he also commented about how his son has no friends, and he really wishes he'd get out.

to this, i responded something to the extent of 'ya, he should just go out n do stuff n he'll meet people'.

and he was like ya, lately i've had to pay people to be his friends. and i was like damn, that sucks...

and he was like ya, you seem nice enough, i'd like to pay you 12 dollars an hour to hang out with my son. i'll pay for movies or you can go to the club (earlier he also mentioned that his son likes to go to the club, and that sometimes the son makes him go with him and it isn't his thing).

i politely declined, but he insisted that i take his number, wrote down his name and his sons name.

and so i ask you GC, , is he trying to find butt buddies for his son and paying them 12 bucks an hour or could his story be legitimate?

i'm leaning towards believing the former, and as a result, i think i'm going to call the guy and tell him something to the extent of since your son is hurting for friends, i'm gonna bring one of my friends along too. and in doing so i'm going to bring my one friend who's 24 and ripped as fuck, and his cousin would come along in a seperate car with the heat, just incase. i'm also going to suggest we meet at the movies instead of at the house, and judging by his responses to these requests, some light should be shed on the situation.

so, what'd you guys think?

tl;dr some guy invited me to 'hang out' with his son who allegedly has no friends and is willing to pay $12/hr. my question is whether or not he is on some wierd homo shit or not.

Words omitted due to offensive nature

2. #2 Rollinbones420, Jul 13, 2011
    get him high and make his dad pay for weed.
    :smoke:

edit: if he didnt seem like a pedo or creep, id prob do the same thing you stated. Kid might turn out to just be a chill ass loner stoner and his dad just doesnt know? Shit man you never know nowadays

3. What if it's like a special kid

4. #4 UNAB0MB3R, Jul 13, 2011
    If the kids 25 and doesn't have any friends there's some seriously fucked up shit going on in his life. And he takes his dad to the club?

What benefit could possibly come of this? 12 bucks an hour and a free ticket to the movies? Get a job at mcdonalds and a needy girlfriend. It would probably have 100% less chances of freaky father/son rape.

5. i'll stick to my minimum wage retail job and take my chances :rolleyes:

6. He could be some mad genius or something. It could be a windfall.

I think you've sorted out a pretty safe scenario. Go for it man, I'll be interested to hear what happens.

7. I'm subbed, I wanna know! Make it happen! but be prepared to fight brah

8. I'd do it, tell him you're gonna hang out for 5 hours and need the 60 upfront before you even meet the kid. If some dennis rodman shit tries to go down, bounce. If not, meet up with the kid, buy an eighth (or however much you get for $60) and try to get him to smoke. If he is as shitty as he seems, give him like 10 bucks for a cab ride home ditch him.

9. If you do end up getting some butt sex, at least bring some lube to lessen the blow.
    im just trying to help you out man, 12$ an/hr to take care of someone sounds like some mental patient stuff but if he sits at home and makes music and clubs he sounds chill.

10. Sounds like a plan. Whatve you got to lose? And $12 an hour is a hellofa lot better than im making.

You gotta post if you end up hangin out with this kid.

11. You gotta post no matter what lol, better than reality tv!

12. lol op you're gonna get raped.

^^ made me lawl.

13. Could be a good time. You get blazed before going and just chill with the guy for 4-7 hours. You will at least get enough to buy an eighth.

14. Sketchyyyyy

15. Faggot shit? Don't ever use that word here again, homophobe.

I would've told the Dad that the problem with his son is that he thinks so little of him and thinks he needs to pay people to be his friend. Maybe he should be more of a friend to his son and get to understand him better. He should get some counseling sounds to be depressed. That's what I would have told him.

16. this is so fucking strange. id see whats up tho 12 bucks an hour to chill n bake up or go to clubs sounds ..fair ;P

17. somthing tells me this will end up like joe dirt... PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!!!!

18. Faggot is a derogatory term meant to demean or abuse a person because of their sexuality. Gay people are not faggots. Do you call blacks by the n-word too?

You sound like a real man...

Use the word and I'll report you then, fine by me.