So GC, have drugs disappointed you??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CuT iT OuT, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I had a g's up hoes down the other night for free, and it was garbage, really weak dose....

i've heard that their not what they use to be

2. Weed was so much better than I expected. I thought sense it was a harmless drug, it would be minimal in effects.

Cocaine was better than I thought it would be, but only after I found out where to get quality shit.

Painkillers were'nt what poeple told me they were. They're ok and I pop them every now and then but it's not what I was expecting.

3. I think what your asking...
    no, I haven't always enjoyed everything I've tried.

I don't care for downers...ludes and valium ,never really understood that whole concept.

I like coke way too much to ever do it again.

Ate a bottle of Zoloft when I was younger........could not move my body for something like 4 hours....bummer:(

acid , if I knew who the chemist was ,sure. But nothing scored off the street.
    hits are always ether too much or not enough of a trip. Haven't had a decent trip since the 70's....orange sunshine, a four way hit would be nice.

probably would still enjoy microdot if that's still around, but all I ever hear about is liquid type ...like some college chemist cooked the shit up in his kitchen.

weed has always been a constant pleasure.