So Fucking Sick of This 2012 Shit.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by notbakedenough, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 notbakedenough, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    Anyone else sick of these New-Age Pseudo-Scientific people who claim something is gonna happen on Dec 2012 because of a so called apocalyptic calander from a civilization which couldn't obviously see its own downfall coming?
    :mad::mad::mad:

Phoenix crop circle may predict end of the world - Telegraph

Like look at this shit. Its a crop circle they found in England, but 90% of the fucking article is explained how "experts" claim that it's a sign predicting the 2012 theory to be true. WHAT THE FUCK? How?! Everyone knows that British people go out and make the damn circles, there are many documentations of such.

2. You have angered the Gods.

3. Let them come write on my lawn then. I'd be a little more convinced of their existance if they pulled that off.

4. I'm sick of hearing about the end of the world, yes.

I'm also sick of people thinking the Mayan's predicted the end of the world. They simply had an EXTREMELEY advanced calendar that worked in cycles, and the cycles predict (quite accuractely) changes in human consciouness. The Mayan calendar is amazing, its one of the few things i devout a lot of personal time to to study. I wish people actually understood what their calendars were about.

5. I don't even care about that shit. I think it's bullshit. Even if it were true there's nothing we can do about it, so why sit and stress over it?

6. Exactly, plus most of these retards are the same ones who thought 2000 was going to be the end of the world and all the computers would crash, that turned out to be....WRONG :rolleyes::eek:

7. Eh seems like that whole theory has kinda slowed down, don't hear about it anymore until this thread.

8. Meh I had to post it, I was raging pretty hard after reading that article. I mean what the fuck happened to the news?

9. i know its not gonna be shit. crazy ass people predicted this date and know its randomly here and we are doomed. fuck that, its gonnna be nothing watch. if we die, its not my fault tho:wave:

10. Kinda. Only the 'ZOMG TEH WURLDZ GUNNA END!!!' idiots.

Personally Im a believer, to an extent. I believe a major event will happen that will essentially end the world as we know it, but not in the sense that we are all going to die. We are just going to enter a new age. And its not total pseudo-science. Theres even a belief that we are going to be lined up with our sun and the center of our galaxy which may cause the earth to shift polarity. That really isnt that far-fetched. They also believe that it has happened before.

11. Im not going to freak about it but that is an insane thing to have in your crops i would be so proud of that shit.
    Look at me i got a pheonix what do you have? Corn? Loser....

12. i believe there will be some sort of changes around the end of 2012. nothing cataclysmic or the end of the world as we know it bullshit. let's face it, impending doom $ell$.

13. yea just look at the bible

14. I better make sure I have some kids soon then. I'm sure they would love to see it.

15. why would you even care,

don't believe it, and when 2012 rolls around and the world ends...well your dead, you can't give a shit

and if 2012 comes and nothing happens, well....nothing happens

and has anyone else thought that guy making the calender was just like "ok so i got to the year 2012...i think that's enough im gonna go smoke some weed."

16. its all a bunch of bs from some wacked out kooks

17. not after actually researching it. The "guy" made the start date of the calendar during the galactic alignment, and had it end, 26,000 years later, during the next galactic alignment. They were great astronomers, i highly doubt that its coincidence that they had that figured out. Again, the calendar doesn't predict the end of the world... ::sigh::

18. What galactic alignment?
    2012 galactic alignment: hoax

"There is no alignment with the center of the Galaxy in 2012 or any time."

19. I think people are going to make such a big deal about it they are gonna make their own disaster. Like everyone is gonna go do something stupid and fuck themselves over when nothing happens

20. Ummmmmm.... Actually sir.... The Mayans DID predict the date that the spanish came and wiped them out.