Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So fucking mad right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ac23, May 1, 2012.

1. I just spent about 30 minutes self-teaching myself off of youtube how to roll a joint. Simple motherfucking joint. Tore up an index card for a roach, everything. I rolled it super loose cause I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, and it literally caught aflame when i lit, and i was outside so when I dropped the weed I couldn't pick it up.

Pretty goddamn mad right now.

I suck at rolling, tips?

2. Spend more then 30 minutes self teaching yourself...

:confused_2:

3. Don't settle for anything you arent satisfied with, unroll it, and roll it back up if you need to.

And if you didn't id say put the roach in first, gives a place to start from.

4. I did man. I fuckin suck at this shit. I haven't smoked in like 3 weeks and I'm so damn frustrated right now...

5. there a method I used to use when I first started out. Take a peice of paper, put the weed on it, roll the paper like a joint, put the joint paper on top of the paper next to the weed, roll it up, take the joint out, lick the sticky, and finish the roll. You don't have to put a lot of pressure and it works a lot of the time.

6. When it's loose, grab the part you twisted up (where you light) and just swing it back in forth. I can't describe the motion. maybe like turning on a light switch on and off lightly. Packs great

7. Theres your problem, don't roll loose thats why it went aflame as soon as you lit it..

8. An easier method, actually VERY easy, is to take your paper, lick the sticky part, then roll it around a pencil so it forms to the shape, and you have a perfect joint! Just put the roach in, then empty the weed into it, then twist, light, and smoke!

:smoke: Peace!

9. #9 stafoo25, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    poke down ya weed with a pencil after so it isn't baggy.

10. Being frustrated certainly isn't going to help your rolling skills. :p

Firstly, don't do it outside if you can avoid it, or really any place where you will lose your weed if you drop it. Do it over a tray or a flat, clean surface.

So now that you're not risking losing your weed if you drop it, you can relax. Relaxing will help. Take some deep breaths, chill yourself out, and be patient. Practice makes perfect, and you can try it as many times as you want (assuming you have enough papers).

I've been smoking for years and I'm still iffy at rolling joints. Some of them turn out shitty, some of them turn out great. But if it turns out shitty, I can always try again. And so can you. :smoking:

11. try rolling with the roach in

12. The whole joint lit on fire? HAHAHAHA

13. #13 Deleted member 457210, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Pointless/Immature posts are not tolerated here - WW

14. #14 stafoo25, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    get a few logs chucked on it then get the family round for a barbecue once you've got a decent bonfire on the go.

16. The tighter the roll the better. Also it will catch aflame when you light the end. Thats when you wave it like a wand to put it out or blow the flame out then start puffing. If the whole Joint caught on fire then you just need more practice. Took me about 50 joints before they got decent. And that wasnt in one sitting. You can get it much faster but I really wasnt trying to improve at first since I thought I was good. I wasnt. haha.

17. just sit down with a half an o or an o and roll it. eventually you'll get it. if you don't maybe it's not for you. or just keep trying.