so fucked up -.-

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fraggleYOURrock, Jun 11, 2012.

1. My buddy and his friend that I barely know just came by and were like "hey let us smoke you out" so I say I'm down (who says no to a free sesh?) And these shady ass kids say lets smoke out of this pipe and just get excited. Well were smoking 3 bowls in and my friend says "oh we made a new drug in this, that's why it crackles." And I'm like what the fuck???. And he says that nitroglycerin shit in fireworks. I tell him I'm done smoking and he changes bowls and says he was kidding, its just spices. Well the bowls almost gone from him and he tells me to kill it. Then I give them cigarettes and lead them out.

Tl;Dr
    Fireworks in bud. Unbeknownst to me

2. you can't talk about that shit on here man , even if it wasn't your idea .

I would have been pretty pissed tho .

3. Could you not tell the difference when you smoked it?

4. I don't think laced bud is aganst the rules and unless fireworks is a street name for some harder shit there's no rule about smoking fireworks btw dude get new friends yours sound like assholes

5. Lol. You didn't smoke nitroglycerin.

6. Whut iz dis grasscity? whut iz dis?

7. Im sick of these non mods( fuckin hall monitoring douche bags!) He has over a 1,000 posts.. im sure he knows the rules!

8. I didn't look at his fucking post count , I was just trying to help him out before a mod would give him a warning

and since when is talking bout lacing your bud with other drugs not against the rules ?

My fucking bad

9. You join 3 days ago and bitch about mods?

10. Ive been around.. wasnt bitching about mods.. I was talking about the hall monitors :)

11. [quote name='"DoubleBassturds"']Ive been around.. wasnt bitching about mods.. I was talking about the hall monitors :)[/quote]

so you have multiple accounts ?

Against the rules .

Call me hall monitor Herbz

12. You skipped the best part of the story. Did the bud fuck you up or were you straight?

13. I dont have multiple accounts wtf is your problem? Get a fucking life

14. [quote name='"Badfish90"']You skipped the best part of the story. Did the bud fuck you up or were you straight?[/quote]

I got a little buzz but then crashed.

15. [quote name='"HomeAllDayHerbz"']you can't talk about that shit on here man , even if it wasn't your idea .

I would have been pretty pissed tho .[/quote]

Can't talk about idiots putting the shit in fireworks in a bowl? Its not coke buddy.

16. It crackled because when you light the bowl sometimes with a bic or zippo, the flint falls in and then ignites creating the crackle noise. Don't be so gullible

17. [quote name='"rorymcilroy802"']

It crackled because when you light the bowl sometimes with a bic or zippo, the flint falls in and then ignites creating the crackle noise. Don't be so gullible[/quote]

No he would put that kind of shit in it. He huffs axe and smokes hand Sanitizer. Oh and sleeps with Vicks on his eyelides because according to him it makes you "trip"

18. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']

No he would put that kind of shit in it. He huffs axe and smokes hand Sanitizer. Oh and sleeps with Vicks on his eyelides because according to him it makes you "trip"[/quote]

Sounds like a dipshit trying to be cool. If there was anything extra in the bowl it was very fucked up to not be upfront about it. Get a new friend.

19. that's stupid...

20. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

You join 3 days ago and bitch about mods?[/quote]

Ahahahahahaha that cracked me up.