so fucked up lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by davida0829, Oct 18, 2010.

1. so me an my friend smoke a few bowls go on a ride over to the convience store an then over to his dealers house an we get back to my place (mind u we r outa our minds baked)

my mom sais that the cops came to the door an siezed my bong from the grauge an i go out dont see it mess up a nuckle punching a washmachine an all of a sudden my friend busts out in laughter an points

my bong was hidden in a fuckin dog kennel

pissed me off lol

just thought id share the story

2. HAHAHA. That's pretty funny. That happened to me one time. I had some plants growing at a buddy's house. I was going over there to check on them because I was planning on pulling them the next day. I get there and they were gone. I almost had a heart attack. My buddy's dad comes out of the house and walks up into the woods. He starts to explain that the cops were up there earlier that day and must have taken them. (it was reasonable because there was a girl that went missing earlier that week and cops were all over the woods the past few days)

So I get all pissed off and the dude's dad tells me to go get a beer and relax, as I walk into the house to get a beer I see all my plants laying on the kitchen table. Turns out he pulled them without telling me because of the cops in the woods looking for that girl. I was so releaved. :smoke: :D

3. damn bro i woulda probbaly freeked out more if it was plants thanks for sharing ur story:) atleast he was cool about it an said go get a beer =] an then ur plants where there tho lol i walked in the grauge after she told me ended up crackin a nuckle on a washmachine b4 my friend laughs an shows me where it was :smoke:

but if it was plants i think my hand an foot woulda been busted from punchin an kickin trees an shit lol:)

btw off the topic did they find the girl??? it is pathetic that somone cant do anything anymore without gettin killed or kidnapped i hope she is ok

on a side note btw my friend accedently pocketed my bud (he was high as fuck i can understand that he didnt steal it) an it fell outa his pocket an he accidently drove over it lol it was in a glass container he half expected me to punch him in the face but i was suprisingly chill about it

4. Yeah, they did. Her step dad ran off with her or something, but he ended up turning himself in and shit. It was all good. It turns out that the mom was the bad guy in the case. The dad ran off with the kids to keep them from her, but then she called the cops and everyone just assumed that the dad was some kidnapping pedophile for a while. haha

5. thanks for tellin me man =] glad everything turned out for the better:)

6. I think perhaps you should talk to her about playing psychological games with you in future, tell her if she wants honesty it needs to be both ways.
    I don't think police involvement is something that should be downplayed/lied about.

7. yea but it was just a joke lol i know honesty is a good thing both ways but honestly she lets me smoke in her grauge an in her house she has the right to mess with my head when i am stoned lol besides its better then what my lil sister an her friends do to me when i am stoned (throw shit at me hit me in the nuts with shoes slap me an call me a dirty stupid hippy)

but yea i get where u are coming from

8. Well if you're aware it's a joke all is well..

9. yup my friend an big sister an mom where in on it an busted out laughng at me after i punched the washing machine an kicked the chair we have in the grauge =] my friend was like DUDE CAAAALLLM DOWN UR BONG IS RIGHT THERE my mom just busts in laughing perty funny stuff now if the cops had really takin my bong lets just say my arm would be fucked up rignt now an that washing machine woulda been full of fist an foot sized dents mabey a wrench threw a window idk NO ONE FUCKS WITH MILKYWAY!!! *my bongs name*

10. Shit, they didn't find the bod- I mean, girl - did they?

11. :smoke:I'm just wondering when your going to realize that punching inanimate objects will never do anything for ya (well except maybe resulting in a broken hand or damages you need to pay for)? :confused:

12. What's more fucked up is your neglect of punctuation and horrible spelling.

13. yea it relievs anger lol

who cares honestly i could give a fuck less what anyone thinks they dont like my spellin STOP FUCKIN READIN AFTER THE FIRST MISSPELLING NOW PISS OFF

14. Let's try it again, cause that seems to have flown right over your head. :(:wave::smoke:

Originally Posted by ICGreen [​IMG]
    [​IMG]I'm just wondering when your going to realize that punching inanimate objects will never do anything for ya (well except maybe resulting in a broken hand or damages you need to pay for)? [​IMG]
    Punching inanimate or animate objects is a dumbass thing to do, grow up.:eek::smoke:

15. lol next time they see you stoned and they do that, be real chill. then when they start laughin, take a chair and throw it and take out a Jackknife and start screaming like a Indian while chasing them. Record it please.

16. epic thought:hello: i can see em freakin out as i type lol

if i do do it i will record for sure:smoke:

17. it may be a dumbass thing to do but i could give a fuck less u shoulda seen my old bedroom wall i love punchin shit an btw the pain of punchin stuff like that feels way good thanks for tryin to make it soak into my brain tho its either punch somthin that dosent live or punch a human:wave: wich i usta do

18. You need to calm down and learn how to construct a coherent sentence. It makes you seem like an idiot.

19. good good because i am an idoit