Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So fucked up last time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slave2TheRhythm, May 5, 2011.

1. It's not because of marijuana I think. When people start smoking tobacco, they normally get the types of head rushes you are talking about, I even remember the first time I smoked a cigarette and got it extremely bad, pretty much the same as what you said, and I liked it a lot though, the head rush goes away around 10 cigarettes. I'm guessing it is because of the materials of the blunt wrap, the nicotine and other things in the tobacco leaves they used to make them.

2. try smoking less cannabis next time, sounds like you smoked to much! try smoking about 0.4 to 0.7grams and smoke it slowly, taking small hits.

3. you were probly dehydrated drink more water.

4. I doubt it's dehydration, I've been dehydrated tons of times and the dehydrated head rush is different, your body and limbs don't feel weightless like he was saying. I still think it's hypoxia from the tobacco leaf, blunt he smoked.

5. No guys there was no tobacco, just pure weed.

6. then explain THIS!! hahaha
    forreal dude, it was the headrush of the blunt.
    you got plenty of answers from us man..

7. I've had that before just relax and remember you smoke the weed. The veins part I notice this as well but I just think that happens since heart rate goes up for me for the first couple mins

8. **my understanding is that there IS tobacco...a blunt is using a cigar leaf....thus the tobacco mixed with your weed. am i right?

9. sounds like opiates lol

10. Wow I was baked as hell haha!