Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So fucked up last time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slave2TheRhythm, May 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys

Recently I decided to toke and noticed something very very weird.
    I started flailing my arms around for no reason, while my whole body had this tingling feeling to it, and at the same time I seemed to get so hot. I remember staring at my veins on my arms and they seemed to get bigger and bigger, and when I stood up, everything was spinning so heavily, never experienced it like this.

This was after smoking a blunt, I don't think I'll be doing that again, I was completely out of that motherfucker.

:smoke:

2. you were high and you thought something was wrong then you believed yourself

3. Try only smoking out of pipes and water devices man, that could help a little bit
    i used to get that rite after finishing the blunt. huuge head rush.
    saves me weed anyway. getting high off less.

4. What is your tolerance like dude? I've been smoking everyday for the better part of 2 years, and a good 1.5 blunt still gets me pretty baked between 3 people. Also what kind of bud?

5. 3rd grade good times..

6. chill out man, he didn't say anything about his age.

7. I wish I was there to see that.

Sounds like a warm body high that might have triggered some arm nerves. I've had that exact feeling when I vaped salvia. Nothing is weirder than cartoon-arms.

8. #9 Cfitch, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME?
    99% of your posts are calling people underage for no reason like seriously?

9. i'll say it to you too- chill out

10. #11 Cfitch, May 5, 2011
    No...

11. okay, have fun being angry because i tried to spread some good vibes...

12. Shutup about good vibes, you've spent the past 5 days calling people underage and have now decided to call other people out on the same thing you once said 'i feel it is my duty to do as no one else seems to care'.

13. xelusivex = 14 y.o.
    Tehmousefather = 15 y.o.

: D /troll

14. #15 Cfitch, May 5, 2011
    What makes you think I'm 15 exactly?

I'm simply annoyed at this elusive guy as he's constantly posting about age, just look at his recent posts and you'll see.

15. okay both of you are acting like 4th graders there arguement settled:D

16. dude that is so funny

17. Hey man take it easy, at least elusive is taking it down a notch.

Elusive good to see your turning around :hello:

18. #19 Slave2TheRhythm, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Hey dudes thanks for the replies.

And about the age thing let's keep this thread on track guys. I'm 18 if you really need to know, so no worries. Anyway the flailing arms around bit was funny as shit, my friend recorded it. So hilarious.

But this was some dank shit, got it off a friend of mine who's been toking for years everyday, and he deals and since we're good friends since we were 10 or so he gives me some dank for free from time to time.

And yeah about my tolerance, I should add I haven't been toking that long. Maybe a month or three. So yeah.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys about the horrendous paranoia I was having. I smoked in my house and my windows were wide open but then I heard my neighbors talk through the window, and I was like; 'shit they're gonna call the cops they're probably talking about the smell they must've smelled it', man I was stressing out, spraying a can of deodorant throughout my whole house and through the window and everything, lol.

19. Shameless bamp.