Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so frustrating

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jiberish, Mar 28, 2011.

1. so my parents recently found out i smoke weed aaand they just dont understand they think since you smoke weed you automaticaly are going to move on to something worse. they even tried telling me it kills brain cells. ive tried to educate them and ive even had a legitimate answer to everything they say is wrong with it.

HOW DO PEOPLE BECOME SO UNEDUCATED!!!

(lol sorry bout the rant and if this in the wrong section)

2. It couldnt because they care about you, could it?

Nah.

3. The government.

Nuff said'

4. my mom is against it but look at it from their point of view. They love you and want the best out of you.

5. Are you going to tell your kids weed is harmful once they reach the proper age?

6. because parents aren't supposed to just sit there and let their kids do drugs. My mom used to be a pot head back in the day but she is against it now. mainly because it costs so much damn money. If your parents just let you smoke they would not be setting a good example. It may sound dumb as shit man but it's true

7. Are you going to tell yours its completely harmless and ok to use in any situation?

8. yeah man your parents want whats best for you... my rents are chill about it tho :)

9. I am impressed by the responses here. You all have hit the nail on the head, she obviously loves you and only wants the best for you. Education can be painful, but don't give up, it takes time to break decades of ignorance. The good news is that facts are facts and no matter how much spin the government puts on it in the long run I believe truth will prevail.

10. When did I say that? I'm not going to lie to my kids. To tell them that it is harmful is a lie. I will tell them the truth, I don't want them doing anything until they are 18. I will also teach them the truth about what is truly harmful and what is not. I would rather my kids smoke weed instead of fucking with alcohol or pills.