So f'n pissed off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ryogavash, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Dude I take martial arts and I have found its really helpful to know some self defense.The odd thing is, once you know you can royally kick some ass, for some reason you try not to use it because you know you can really fuck smoeone up.But lemme tell you even though I look cute and sweet and small if some jackass tried to jack me they would at least have a broken nose and some bleeding balls....

2. *Falls Out Of His Damn Chair Laughing*

Funny stuff, that sucks though. After you do everything else to thier car then, take a rock and strach "Faggot or something in thier paint job"

~motj

3. Im sorry to hear that, that must royally suck. Don't do anything drastic like fuckin up his car. That's out of control. They will get what they deserve in time.

4. the good news is, 9 times out of 10 it only happens once. or enough times until you learn your lesson and ball up. the guy who jacked you sounds like he's got some thug in him. i don't know how badass he was, but i would've knucked till i got taken down. or booked. it depends on the situation and how high you were. everything depends on a lot of things. but i do know one thing, when i'm high the last thing i feel like doing is fighting. you feel lazy and slow, in no condition to hit anyone. get him back or take it as a lesson learned if you can't. you're that much smarter now. make it a positive thing. and...sleep well knowing that fucker is going straight to hell. gives us a bad name he does.

5. Damn man that sucks. I had a friend of mine get jacked for a pound. He went to go deliver it to some guy who he was friends with. He showed up to the guys house and as soon as he walked in the door they put a gun to his head and told him to leave his shit and get out. It is shity when ever something like this happins. I would say just be happy you wernt killed.