So excited

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cathrinekatiekatt, Dec 28, 2015.

1. My first set of germinated seeds! There little but an absolute sight to see as a beginner grower. Guess all that work in the garden paid off! Wish me luck!

2. Welcome to GC. What strain(s) are you growing. Tell us about your grown room.

3. Good luck!!!

4. Just some seeds that a grower friend of mine gave me. So no clue on what strain. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. And thank you for the wishes! I'm sooooo excited!!

5. Three of the eight seeds have opened up.

Attached Files:

6. you have a green thumb

7. welcome to the hobby. What's your set up?

8. yes, a green thumb and a light blue index finger, if your excited now just wait till the later part of flowering, it's an awesome experience to watch them bud, good luck. What kind of lighting are you using?

9. Right now I'm keeping it inside till late spring is here, then it'll be outside. Getting plenty of natural sunlight and distilled water. Since I'm a beginner I have controls and variable set ups. Kinda experimenting. Atm I'm not looking for any yield because I honestly think they are just really pretty plants.

10. "Atm I'm not looking for any yield because I honestly think they are just really pretty plants." - And so the growing bug takes affect!!!

11. they are the prettiest plants on the planet IMO. It's a shame we have to cut them at the end.

12. I know :( they are beautiful. More beautiful then any rose

13. That is going to be quite a size by Autumn

14. I'm super excited and looking forward to seeing some leaves