Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So dry that it's arid!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokingbuffalo, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Wow, this sucks! i havent bought weed for three weeks! you would think there would be some freshly harvested outdoor buds floating around but there isn't. atleast ive got a 12 pack of rolling rock, some ritalin and im on oxycodone right now so i guess its not all bad but still i miss good ole mary jane. hmm i wounder where she went....:confused:

2. yeah man i feel ya, its gettin dry here too. now they're trying to jack the prices up, wtf
    ?

3. Good old supply and demand.

4. sucks bro, once i find 2 more dollars i will toke a blunt for you.

5. thanks man i wish i could get in on that blunt with ya. i guess i'll get drunk. peace

6. come over to my house. I just brought home a pound of beasters 2 hours ago.

7. the north shore has been getting a lot of headies lately. I also picked up some outdoor kindbud that was very good for outdoor bud.