So Dr. Suess Was Pro Marijuana huh?

Discussion in 'General' started by xxxLaharlxxx, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Randomly did anyone see "The Lorax" and get the same message i got at the ending?

2. No he was against all drugs like Reagan. What was the message?

3. I would burn one with the lorax

4. I dont wanna spoil it for anyone but maybe you would get what i mean if you seen the ending and just the ending. It almost shed a tear...

5. lol...... no one seen the original lorax huh?

6. Spoil that shit I'm never gonna watch it

7. you just now decided that dr. seuss liked to toke up? really?

i agree, spoil it. i don't think anyone here is going to be that disappointed if we hear the end of this movie.

8. What he said.

9. Everyone who doesnt want this movie spoiled for them.. do not read this post... lol.... Divert your eyes...

But pretty much the main character is trying to get a tree for this girl he is trying to screw... So he listens to this long ass story about how all the trees got chopped down. Long story short the guy who chops down all the trees gives him a seed (To me it looks like he ordered it from The Attitude). So anyway one guy is like no dont plant the seed and the rest of the town is like yea lets plant that shit and let it grow, "Its time to let it grow". The seed sprouts in his hand(Im guessing it had advanced genes because it sprouted without soil and in his hands at that) and they plant the seed and everyone is super happy. I take it as its time to legalize Mary:smoke:

10. dr. seuss smoked faxed acid

11. this...

lol, you kids crack me up.

Dr. Suess was also pro racism and a xenophobe. which is why he was a propaganda artist for the United States government long before he started writing childrens books...:rolleyes:

the more you know...

12. lol you need to go watch the original, its not as diluted as the new bullshit.

No girl he wants to bang... no love story

Just a curios boy living in a polluted ass world hearing the story of the time before

its more so anti-pollution and expansion than pro marijuana in reality, Remember Dr. Seuss is dead, and when they remake his stories and change any part of them, it isnt him doing the changing lol, any pro marijuana stuff in there was defs not his work

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sometimes a tree is just a tree

[​IMG]

14. belive it or not there are good people who dont smoke mary jane, and there are bad people who do good things, but a shit load of bad things also, and also there are people who smoke mary jane who do bad things, but maybe some good things, but there are people who do good things and no bad things and dont smoke mary jane, and there are people who do bad things and no good things and smoke mary jane.

take from that what you will :bongin:

15. [quote name='"Sherak"']belive it or not there are good people who dont smoke mary jane, and there are bad people who do good things, but a shit load of bad things also, and also there are people who smoke mary jane who do bad things, but maybe some good things, but there are people who do good things and no bad things and dont smoke mary jane, and there are people who do bad things and no good things and smoke mary jane.

take from that what you will :bongin:[/quote]

Hahahaah like how suess and disney were both racist pricks

Or how hitler made beautiful art and was a master orator, but was... you know... the genocide prick of death

16. Actually, aside from being "fun" for kids, his cartoons were mainly political.

Such as the butter cartoon.

17. Wow i had no idea... Didnt know Dr. Suess was such a prick....

18. Ehhhh, I think some of you are misinterpreting the message of the story. I don't believe it has anything to do with marijuana, there is no subliminal message. I haven't seen the movie, but from the spoilers it doesn't seem to be related to getting stoned.

19. Everyone interprets it differently i suppose... Thats how im gonna take it... "Let It Grow